WTB: S&W 638 or 438

2talltim

Looking for one of these revolvers S&W Model 438 or 638. if anyone knows of anyone with one in stock or has one for sale let me know. Not in a hurry so im not going to pay a premium vs. waiting, would just like to get my hands on one. I would prefer the 438 if i had a choice. I already ask MT and he said they cant get them right now.

SW163438FC_1.jpg

26311.jpg

Edited by 2talltim

You can also get the Bodyguard 38 special which is basically the same weapon. I have seen lots of those around at the stores. 380 or so if I recall correctly. That is what I carry now.

i dont care for the lazer and i would like to get this one which is SA/DA with the shrouded hammer, but thanks for the imput

You'll be happy with it. I just bought another 642 a couple weeks ago (my old one was lonely). Let me know if you find one for <$400.... You can find on sale from $369-$399 most of the time.

Have you seen the Houge Tamer grips? Made my bodyguard a whole new gun. Considerably larger, fits my hand very well.

Picked up wifies 642 off the S&W forum for cheap. I was going to get her the 638 or 438 but got the 642 pro which has an awesome trigger. Only thing is the sights, but a dab of bright colored nail polish fixed that. The sights needed contrast.

Edited by crb

I found one online but after shipping and transfer id have $460 in it. But its still a option

honestly I did not think you would find one in stock that cheap. Give it some time if you are not in a hurry bubby and a good deal will pop up. just have to keep your eye out, I will as well for you.

because you didnt start a thread like this or send me a message telling me a specific gun you wanted so therefor i cant send you a pic of it when i get it. Duh

I want a SCAR but this market is fruced right now!

Well i ordered the 438 online, i figured i might as well get what i want for just a little more money will be $442 with transfer. They accually had one of each in stock ill post a link to the other one once mine is shipped if anyone else wants one. Email and PM went out to Dale.