New 4GB x 3 DDR3-12800 Laptop Memory

r1crusher

I have (3) 4GB DDR3-128000 Hynix laptop memory modules I don't need. These are brand new pulls from a recently purchase Asus G75 laptop that was upgraded to a full 32GB of memory.

I think a fair (and going) price for the lot would be $45 + shipping. Paypal is obviously best. Can meet if someone wants them locally to me.

Post up or PM if interested.

Thanks,

Kevin

***SALE PENDING TO TOMCAT***

Edited by r1crusher

A question never asked is dumb.

But, in short yes you could use this to upgrade as long as your laptop will support 8GB. It is faster memory but it will run as fast as your bus allows, just make sure you put it in the A slot.

You obviously don't need all three sticks of course so if someone wanted to pick up the other two I'd split it up.

Does it go inside the laptop or just plug into it

It goes inside of the laptop. All computers (laptops, servers, workstations, etc.) have memory slots on the motherboard typically where the memory gets installed.

Ex. - The black slots in this photo

intel_skulltrail_part_i___quad_memory_slots.jpg

Btw...Holyshit on the laptop you bought. That is a nice machine.

:D It's a beast to say the least, but unfortunately it wasn't mine...it was my bother-in-law's. He just gave me the memory that was in it as partial payment for working on it. He opted for dual 750GB HDDs when ordering it. If it were mine...SSD's all the way and it would easily score 7.9 or higher in Windows.