my new daily driver

oldschoolsdime92

So as some of you know about a month ago , I bought a 2010 ridgeline rts. To make a long story short it had some issues and the dealer bought it back. It the process of all this I ended up with a brand new left over 12 ridgeline rts.

IMAG2517_zpsf8a8b99e.jpg

IMAG2512_zps4a09e421.jpg

Edited by oldschoolsdime92

I had to pay alittle more, but not much. The original 2010, had some body work issues that were supposed to be taken care of and while they did send it to a body shop to be worked on, things were never fixed in a satisfactory manner. The truck went back to the shop 3 times. The dealer themselves were great. They provided a car each time, and did everything in their power. Every time the truck returned from the body shop, it had more issues than it went to the shop with. (first time they chipped the front bumper, claimed they fixed a few misc things that were not fixed,third time came back with overspray on the plastic trim on the rear bumper, along with a big scuff on the bumper, over spray on the tail light and more).

So at this point body shop A had the truck three different times. Once for the initial work, once more to "fix" what they said they were going to do and did not, and a third to fix a dent that they had already fixed improperly( repair was very low and wavy).

At this point I was fed up. They agreed to let me take it to a shop of my choice. So i did, and i returned with a quote well over a 1k to have it fixed properly. In the meanwhile they offered to buy my truck back, and offered me a smoking deal on the left over 12, which was the same model (rts) just black on black instead of cherry pearl on beige.

The dealership really stepped up to the plate, and made things right. the manager and the salesmen were both great guys. Kudos to them.

Edited by oldschoolsdime92