New to forum

ynot

What's up everybody,

New to the board but you may have seen me on the Dream Ride and a couple other random rides last season. This will be my 4th year riding and right now I've got a Black ZZR600 that I've had the past 2 years. I started out on a Ninja 250 before that, which I put a ton of miles on since the day I got it including a solo ride to NY to meet up with some friends.

It's hard to keep me off a bike during riding season and you may have seen me around town on the ZZR. I ride a lot with Dying Shadow, and I've been on some rides to Hocking with Night Rider and a couple others on the forum. I've been meaning to sign up to make it official and finally made it on here.

Looking forward to some good times riding this season!

Cheers

Thanks, I'm sure we'll be out riding through the twisties in Hocking as soon as it gets warmer. I'm planning on doing Deal's Gap this summer, just figuring out the details so maybe we'll see you out there!

Welcome, had a good time riding with you and Brandon through Hocking after the Dream ride. Maybe I'll see you guys out on a ride this year again. :cheers:

Golf carts make great places to sleep too if the house thing falls through.. Just ask those guys we met last time when we went up without a plan or place to stay. Right Brandon? definitely need to go back up there this season haha

I feel like we need to do an Ohio riders drinking weekend up there. Rent a house and drive golf carts around everywhere.