2006 Honda Odyssey EXL Dvd & Navigation

lagalaxy8

2006 Honda Odyssey EXL Dvd & Navigation, Timing belt & all maintenance done, 116,000 miles, brand new silverstar headlights, Power everything including sunroof, good tires & brakes, needs nothing, everything works, 2 Sets of headphones, Rear Window Shades, Rear 2nd row middle seat & roof rack, no dings or dents in the body, clean interior, Only selling because thinking of going back to a SUV, title in hand. $13,000 obo., Have more pics to post if interested.

IMG_7790.jpg

IMG_7792.jpg

Sort of but was leaning more towards a 4 door to be easier to get the kids in and out of.

That's the exact reason this one is being sold. Don't let anyone try to convince you otherwise, you need the four door if kids are in the equation.

I'll be buying an unlimited Rubicon as soon as this one is sold, or I find a dealer who will get me the one I want and not bend me over on the trade.

But, I've also got a van identical to yours only with double the miles I'm looking to replace at the same time. I'm not sure what way to go on its replacement yet. Another van, or a little economy car and an suv to split up the usage.

Free bump at least. Good luck with the sale.

If we sell the van it will be replaced with either a awd van or some sort of suv it would be the wifes daily driver, she won't drive a jeep as one. she misses awd.

If i sell the viper I'm going to look real hard at the 4 door jeeps as a good family summer toy over the viper or mustang i have. good luck with your sale too.

• 2 weeks later...