Very strange occurrence. With old USSR coin.

shadyone

So in sitting here watching some walking dead reruns and eating dinner when I notice next to my cat on the floor is a coin. But it doesn't look like a regular coin. So I pick it up and it's a 1978 Koheek 5. I've never seen anything like it and I'm the only one that's been in my house since Monday morning. My cat likes to run off with shiny things so I'm thinking he found it somewhere. Just strange. Here's some pics.

1A385371-1B23-4281-ADA6-DDD2CEBF9E8B-2271-000002C03FF9055C.jpg

1F8786C5-4E1F-4AB6-B730-5404674055B0-2271-000002C037F1E5E4.jpg

Commies are calling their spies back. They have beat capitalism.

You should watch FX's The Americans. It's a pretty badass show, and right up your alley. You're 3 episodes in from the pilot, I'd highly recommend starting at the beginning.

• Upvote 1

I more just wanna know where it came from. I feel slightly violated thinking someone was in my house. Worst case scenario of course.

I know how you feel....Had this happen recently with mexican change. Was like, who in the planet leaves mexican coins on my door step, wondered for days, x girlfriend now married with a mexican husband came to mind thinking fuuuudge...Turned out it was my brother with holey pockets. Where he got peso's then became the concern.

You'll figure it out.

I more just wanna know where it came from. I feel slightly violated thinking someone was in my house. Worst case scenario of course.

At my old job at a movie theater, I was taking out quarters out of a roll of them and I found some weird "Blah blah magician" coin that was selling on eBay for $20. Could have just been mixed up like that.

• 1 year later...

you signed up here, to post in a thread months old, to buy some fucking coin that is only worth $5 to you? if you want the coin bad enough for all the hassle of signing up, why would you only offer $5 for it?

a. you're a dipshit.

b. you're trying to pull one over on the guy, but dont realize how much of a dipshit you really are