Hocking hills weekend ride

o-no-moto

What weekend works best for you  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What weekend works best for you

It's a tree that grows in Columbia, very illegal wactched a documentry on it. The person under the influence pretty much loses all thought control and can be told what to do and they will follow it and it wipes the memory really frightening stuff.

It's a tree that grows in Columbia, very illegal wactched a documentry on it. The person under the influence pretty much loses all thought control and can be told what to do and they will follow it and it wipes the memory really frightening stuff.

How much are tickets to Columbia?

Haha. Just buy me 2, i still owe you a beer. And Geza looks like he would drink anything...so maybe we can have Snot throw some roofies in his drink and steal the key.

lol hey the new bike isn't even here yet but it'll be the kawi on this trip. And I'll be watching my drinks when its out around town so don't get any ideas haha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

lol hey the new bike isn't even here yet but it'll be the kawi on this trip. And I'll be watching my drinks when its out around town so don't get any ideas haha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Not the drinks around town to fear, it's the ones back at where ever we stay to worry about. :devil:

No no no! That just won't do!

It's my birthday...always do stuff for our birthdays. You'll be fine, you've got big boy pants ;)

Pretty sure its mothers day weekend to. So yeah.

Actually that's the following weekend...but nothing new, 11 years of a month of b-days and mothers day

I'm pretty sure you're a mother. I've heard people call you that.

no, there's more to it, you're missing the f*cker part :rolleyes: