Watch the news in the morning

gen3flygirl

So I'm finally awake again. Went to the hospital at 5 am to get checked out. They did neck x-rays which came back clear thank god. I was discharged around 7am by the time I got back to the bus garage my boss and his boss were both there. There was a broken leg, broken arm, ad unknown head injury according to osu police on top of all the other minor stuff. I am going to try and track down the girl that had to be taken off my bus on a stretcher.

I'll bet you're pretty sore today... Good to hear it wasn't worse.

HIGHLY recommend seeing a chiropractor immediately after these things happen or as soon as you can. I'm walking today as proof that chiropractic works.

Just found this, that looks rather painful. Glad you're ok. Any update on the injured passengers?

I drove busses at UT and we had a few incidents while I was there, but usually just some blind idiot T-boning a 9' tall blue/yellow/white bus. No injuries onboard.

• 1 month later...

So the dumb bitch that caused the accident tried fighting it and took it to court. She was pissed when myself and the driver of bus one actually showed up as well as the cops that witnessed it happen. She continued to fight it with out representation and lost. Her insurance is probably maxed out and her rates are going to sky rockets.

The thing that pissed is off was the fact that she showed up in her nursing scrubs. A- it's court not a hospital dress properly and b. if you're a nurse why didn't you stick around to help all the injured people c- her passenger didn't show up testify as a witness.