stereotypes opinionated, mc clubs.

robdot

I don't usually do this but. Shut the fuck up about things you know nothing about. It greatly discredits any chance of possible valuable content you might offer.

you can untwist your panties, too... some people here do belong to multiple MC clubs...

I used to be in a club, it was ghey. They did more drinking and ass-grabbery than riding. I was eventually drummed out for spending too much time on my motorcycle and not enough time attending meetings and idiotic events to raise money for the club so they could prop up the failing bar the regional president owned.

I ride for leisure. I don't need a club or group to ride with or make me feel special. I haven't gotten many miles on my bike due to my schedule and the weather. I'm on the I could care less what you think club, can I get a cookie now? Oh and I'm definitely not a biker, just a guy who rides a motorcycle occasionally for fun, and I'm happy with that. If you are happy in who you are, why do you care what anybody else thinks???? Grow up!

• Upvote 1

I ride with a few select guys on this forum, but we don't do it to go out and look cool, we just go and hit the roads and more often than not usually end up in Hocking. I ride often alone as well because it is my way to unwind and forget a lot of the day to day bullshit. I just don't see the point in being in a club that tells you when to ride and who to ride with.

And like most stereotypes, your wrong.

Most stereotypes they are rooted in reality and the law of averages...and most of what you posted points more towards you being a typical Harley rider than the exception.

Oh, and clubs are for insecure boys who need acceptance.

Thanks for playing.

• Upvote 1

I ride with a few select guys on this forum, but we don't do it to go out and look cool, we just go and hit the roads and more often than not usually end up in Hocking. I ride often alone as well because it is my way to unwind and forget a lot of the day to day bullshit. I just don't see the point in being in a club that tells you when to ride and who to ride with.

Karl u know u can only ride with me if you have a Kawasaki. Haha this hole thread is funny i ride to ride and enjoy it vary much, even with most resent events of Sunday night :(. I've meet some cool people riding and on here that i can call my friends. Who cares about clubs just ride to ride and enjoy it with family and friends.

Karl u know u can only ride with me if you have a Kawasaki. Haha this hole thread is funny i ride to ride and enjoy it vary much, even with most resent events of Sunday night :(. I've meet some cool people riding and on here that i can call my friends. Who cares about clubs just ride to ride and enjoy it with family and friends.

Speaking of, make no plans for April 20. Wayne ride!

you can untwist your panties, too... some people here do belong to multiple MC clubs...

They may be members of multiple Ride Clubs. But never multiple MCs there is no cross dressing EVER. If you can pay your dues and pay for your patch that day they are a ride club it takes years to earn your patch in and MC there is also a difference in the back patches ride clubs will never have 3 Patches with upper and lower rockers or have a small square with MC in it or a 1% patch on their vest unless they want trouble. H.O.G and the ALR are some ride clubs.

• Upvote 1

They may be members of multiple Ride Clubs. But never multiple MCs there is no cross dressing EVER. If you can pay your dues and pay for your patch that day they are a ride club it takes years to earn your patch in and MC there is also a difference in the back patches ride clubs will never have 3 Patches with upper and lower rockers or have a small square with MC in it or a 1% patch on their vest unless they want trouble. H.O.G and the ALR are some ride clubs.

i wish i was cool enough to be a harley 1%er

I don't care if people ride in a group, but quit riding so fucking slow! :nono:

Last year a buddy and I passed a group of crusiers that must have been going 40 in a 55. Probably 30 or so bikes. All kinds of leathers, chains, flags waving, swords, eye patches, parrots, etc. Holding up a big line of traffic. We got about half way past the group and had to squeeze in because of oncoming traffic. Then passed the rest of the bunch. They were pissed! But damn, if you want to ride slow and with your buddies, go ride in a parking lot or something. Cedar point has a huge parking lot... Or maybe airport runways...