What happened to the supermotos?

CBBaron

nah, the ones who couldn't hack it either:

got arrested and had to sell

crashed it into a gazillion pieces

sold it cause of fuck you maintenance

sold it cause of fuck you reliability

died from eternal boner

i'd still have my 690SMC, but i was deep into owning every type of bike ever, and moved on too quick.  i will likely get another one. i'd have another one already if my fz1 wasn't so boss

? No ones moved on. They're awesome. Come out to a OMRL race. Deals Gap. Back road. They're all over lol.

If that were the case, then every OEM would offer at least 1 supermoto.  Like someone else said, they got played out.  I dont doubt that there are people out there who have supermotos but they arent popular.  I honestly cant remember the last time that I saw one on the street. 

Edited by Bakemono

If that were the case, then every OEM would offer at least 1 supermoto.  Like someone else said, they got played out.  I dont doubt that there are people out there who have supermotos but they arent popular.  I honestly cant remember the last time that I saw one on the street. 

In the two weeks,( on the street, not counting the track) I've seen two WR250s, and three DRZ400sm's. Theres a lot more of them out there than you probably realize.