FS 2000 Honda Civic

Tonik

SOLD

Selling the wife's 2000 Civic 4 Door. I can get 3 grand trading it in so that is what I want for it. Offering it here because it is a pretty sweet car and I like you guys. Well most of you. Ok, I like a couple of you but not Casper.

It is a DX, the base model. Air, power locks, CD, power steering and brakes. Look it up if you want details. It is standard Honda green. Only 92,266 on it. Solid brakes, very new tires...it is a creampuff for someone that wants some basic reliable transportation.

It is 13 years old, so yes there are issues. Right front power door lock actuator is toast. I took it out, if you buy a new one I will put it in for you. They are like 35 bucks on the interwebs. Hood cable probably needs to be replaced. It kinda sucks to open the hood but it works. It was hit in the rear years ago. Fixed very well buy a solid body shop. It wasn't a huge hit but I am into full disclosure.

Might need some exhaust work in the next 6 months or so. No issues right now but it has Midas stuff on the back half and you know how that goes. That stuff only lasts a few years, so it might be due soon.

Think fast, the deal on the new car is happening this week. Not putting pressure on anyone just telling it like it is.

Located in CLV area....480/77

Edited by Tonik