clevenders unite!

bshultz0930

so im just throwing this out there, who from the clevend area (elyria, euclid, oldmsted etc.) would like to do a meet up somewhere? doesnt have to be with a ride, but just a good old get together or something of the sort, i may be able to put together a bonfire here in grafton before i move to the new house.

this is just a thoughts thread that may turn into something real, just trying to get a feel.

thats the best think about group rides, we just keep riding 98% time with only 2% interaction :D and you saw what i did on the track day ...walk around like a statue with the gopro and then go for a loop come back walk around again :p

thats the best think about group rides, we just keep riding 98% time with only 2% interaction :D and you saw what i did on the track day ...walk around like a statue with the gopro and then go for a loop come back walk around again :p

aww, relax buddy. you're a perfectly wonderful human being. i had lot of fun hanging out with you, i'm sure everyone else would think so. let all the world see the beautiful nivin.

I'm in, we should go to fat heads

fat heads is the god damn worst. I'm not shocked being as they are a Pittsburgh based company, too many idiots with their heads up their asses there

fat heads is the god damn worst. I'm not shocked being as they are a Pittsburgh based company, too many idiots with their heads up their asses there

Well then the Beer Engine is always good with plenty of awesome beer.

I'll do some lunch/dinner' date=' but I'm not interested in shooting. Too cold for that nonsense.

I don't care where we meet, so long as they have good food, good tunes and good beer... and pretty much no people. Other than that, I'm down for whatever. :)[/quote']

Sounds like Slocum's trailer at PIRC. You should come to the track, biznatch. :D

I am game for most any place. Shooting more than optional right now.