New dirt bike guy:)

DoubleD450x

My name is Daniel Darst I live I little bit north of Dayton. Always looking for people/places to ride. I'll pretty much drive anywhere in the states touching Ohio for a good ride:) planning on trying out Wayne national Forrest this weekend. Any thoughts?

My name is Daniel Darst I live I little bit north of Dayton. Always looking for people/places to ride. I'll pretty much drive anywhere in the states touching Ohio for a good ride:) planning on trying out Wayne national Forrest this weekend. Any thoughts?

Gonna be a muddy mess and may be allot of trees down, and probably very crowded with ATV's as well.

The mud part sounds fun. Hopefully there is enough space to build up some speed tho. Have you ever been there? I'm trying to figure out which trail to try first I'm looking for the intermediate- hard stuff

Can speed up in short bursts, and yes I have been there.....still paying for it with my shoulder having surgery back in October. :cry: There are a shitload of ATV's so I am just warning you, the trails have allot of blind curves and hills, and the traffic is both directions. Great place to ride, just be looking plenty up ahead and you should be fine.

There are several home made MX tracks made up this way. couple on St Rt 67 between Wapakoneta, and Waynesfield. There is a really nice one on Santa Fe New Knoxville Road about 5 miles east of New Knoxville. Owners will let people ride em, but only if you sign the waiver.