House for Sale Groveport - 123,500 3 bed/2.5bath

madcat6183

House is now officially listed; http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/3273-Drake-Ave_Groveport_OH_43125_M36422-93230?row=3

If anyone want's more info, I believe calling the realtor would be the best thing to do as I don't want to get into too much detail without him handling contact etc. Again, if you refer someone to Kendal and a sale goes through I will pay a finders fee in CASH.

3 bed
2.5 bath
Partial basement with 2 windows and w/d hookup, gas and electric plumbed for drier
Huge crawl space under whole entry level
Living room, dining room, kitchen, all seperate
Large pull off on the left that can fit up to a 20 ft trailer, Long bed 1 ton pickup, or 2 cars etc.
Double corner lot is one of the largest in the neighborhood, huge fenced in area on both sides of the house and surrounding the back yard
Storage shed 8x10
Large deck with privacy fence additions on both sides
All interior freshly painted including cielings
Exterior trim, door, porch, shutters all painted last fall
New carpet in bedrooms, new laminate in living and dining rooms

2 car insulated garage holds 2 cars and my race bike, along with all my tools, fluids, etc.

Large deck with privacy fence on both sides and natural gas line for grill/fireplace

Water softner

New french door fridge GE brand

New over oven microwave namebrand but forget name

New shower surround in master

Electric fireplace/heater in living room stays to hold cable boxes etc below wall mount TV(TV NOT included but can be worked in)

Master bedroom has a huge walk in closet, both of our clothes fit in it, plus my gun safe, plus ammo boxes, has a heat vent it's that big.  Master also has full bathroom with shower.

2nd full bathroom has a lower vanity for children, plus full tub/shower

1/2 bath is on entry level so easy to get in and wash hands afte wrenching on the bike, car, mower, etc.

Garage is fully insulated and ready to finish, stays about 40 in there with no heat, my space heater keeps it about 50 if I leave it on

There is gas lines run for the drier(we have electric which is also run), the outside for grill hookup, and for stove

Agent ; Rich Russo; 614-937-8699 you can tell him you're a friend of mine if interested.

Lower price, TBD

Edited by madcat6183
EDIT: Can a mod lower the subject price to 123,500 ? That's the new asking price, thanks!

I have the same exact floor plan, only flipped (and the original owners never opted for the master full bath option, assholes). It's a good house, easy to heat, cheap to maintain. Hope it goes quickly, I've been hearing some encouraging things on NPR about the nationwide housing market.

• Upvote 1

I have the same exact floor plan, only flipped (and the original owners never opted for the master full bath option, assholes). It's a good house, easy to heat, cheap to maintain. Hope it goes quickly, I've been hearing some encouraging things on NPR about the nationwide housing market.

Thanks man, yeah a neighbor just put theirs on, same floor, but 1.5 baths. We have a few houses we like and want to move ASAP so we can be there before the baby comes.

It really is a very efficient home.

Gonna bump this, had 2 viewings today at our place, and just slept for 3 hours on a beautiful day due to being exhausted from everything we've done in the last 24 hours. I know Maxpower passed the info along to his MIL, would love if anyone else could/would do the same.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So we should all show up at your place shitfaced drunk at 1:30 Sunday?

If it sells for that price I hope the current owner is buying the party supplies, because it's listed well over twice the county auditors value.

http://www.franklincountyoh.metacama.com/do/selectDisplay?select=SUMMARY&curpid=18600198480

Actually it isn't. Thats 1 of 2 parcels I own, :) Both included, and FYI I work in home lending and have for 5+ years, not my first rodeo. Thanks for stopping in.

Yea very nice size lot. And also confusing, looks like a lot of the homes over there come up as 2 parcels, even the smaller size lots. And if you combine the two there like 74k and 51k!!! I dont understand why the one for $50,900 says 6 rooms and the one for $74,300 mentions no rooms? Your still hosting the party after you close right?

Yea very nice size lot. And also confusing, looks like a lot of the homes over there come up as 2 parcels, even the smaller size lots. And if you combine the two there like 74k and 51k!!! I dont understand why the one for $50,900 says 6 rooms and the one for $74,300 mentions no rooms? Your still hosting the party after you close right?

Yeah bro, trust me, it throws a lot of people off. My friend who lives downtown has the same thing happening.

Just wish I could get it sold so I could get some land and a pole barn for my toys!