What's The Maintenance Like On...

Chrome

Range Rover hse sport

2007 rr sport non supercharged 70,000 ish miles

What kind of maintenance costs will I be looking at as it gets more miles on her? I hear these are very expensive to maintain. Just looking for some insight if anyone has had one.

FUCKING NIGHTMARE. My friend had one and like basic services were well into the hundreds, not like 100-150, but shit loads. Plus it was ALWAYS broke down. I dont even know what was wrong with it, but never ran and always costing tons of cash to repair and keep driving. His was NA too .

Amazing pieces of crap. Look at the landrover forums. I almost bought a running but needs head gasket from fellow here at work. I believe electrical problems are most prevalent. Windows, cener diff, abs, and any fucking thing else the computer controls. Then its headgasket, wich on an aluminum motor can be a pain. Then there is the cost of parts if your handy. Parts are buy a used beater ass car till you can afford them. Also air suspension will fail.

Other than that super nice vehicles if you can swing premium gas at 12 mpg.

My sis has a 2011 HSE LR4, has been flawless and gets better than 16 mpg. I too have heard nightmares about many issues over the years, but seems they really have things sorted out now. I would probably walk away from the 2008, might be too much of a what if and could be situation.

Range Rover hse sport

2007 rr sport non supercharged 70,000 ish miles

What kind of maintenance costs will I be looking at as it gets more miles on her? I hear these are very expensive to maintain. Just looking for some insight if anyone has had one.

If you are going to get a pain in the ass vehicle make sure you get the supercharged one so you can at least have fun between service intervals

My parents love their 2011 LR4 and its been solid other than the windshield, they've been through 5 of them already.

Their best friend hasn't been so lucky with his Range Rover Sport. I think its been in the shop about as much as he drives it. I think its an 08, either way good deal on passing