Oh the sanity...need help deciding.

Gunner75

Guns or bike/gear upgrades?

I've got about 1000-1300 to spend for one or the other. I could. Use new tires plus a new pair of gaunlets. New helmet. Hi flow air filter or even doing it right on my exhaust.

But I've come across a decent deal on a M&P AR15. There is also my next pistol the xdm .40 that I've been wanting. Plus I'd like to get another mosin for a project I got planned.

I just don't know what direction to go

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Considering the ban is essentially dead, and ammo is still scarce to say the least, I'd lean towards the bike/gear. If you wait a year or so the weapons and ammo should be available at a normal or lower price depending on supply and demand at the time.

Now if you're getting an awesome deal on the MP15 that that is a different story.

And of course the right answer is to put the money to work for you in an investment account.....but who is really that disciplined?

Considering the ban is essentially dead, and ammo is still scarce to say the least, I'd lean towards the bike/gear. If you wait a year or so the weapons and ammo should be available at a normal or lower price depending on supply and demand at the time.

Now if you're getting an awesome deal on the MP15 that that is a different story.

And of course the right answer is to put the money to work for you in an investment account.....but who is really that disciplined?

Its not the best deal but it ain't too bad. I've already got my investment account.

What will get more use and can get more for your money. That's how I usually weigh things

The guns would get more use in the long run but the upgrades are needed

Guns are bad

Says who?

I've thrown arounf getting a AR too but I'm going to wait till the madness ends and ammo is available. Id get the bike gear, riding seaon is near and if you "need" tire that is no area I want to toy with, if you need them GET THEM

When you wipe out because your tires are down to the cord and you have a concussion because your old helmet wasn't up to the task, and road rash on your hands from the slide, then I guess you'll know which one you should have bought.

I seriously can't believe this is even a question.

Or, when somone breaks in to your house, shoots and kills you, rapes your wife, and takes the dog, then I guess you'll know which one you should have bought.

I seriuosly can't believe, someone seriously can't believe, this is even a question.

• Upvote 3

Or when someone breaks in your house, shoots and kills you, rapes your wife and takes the dog with your own gun, then i guess you'll know which one you should have bought.

I seriuosly can't believe, someone seriously can't believe, someone seriously can't believe, this is even a question.

:trollface:

• Upvote 1

Or, when somone breaks in to your house, shoots and kills you, rapes your wife, and takes the dog, then I guess you'll know which one you should have bought.

I seriuosly can't believe, someone seriously can't believe, this is even a question.

You're phoning it in. Try harder next time.

^^^:lol:

Of course, if your wife's a bitch and the dog is worthless, and your life just sucks, then this probably wouldn't be a bad thing!

My wife is great, the dogs are awesome, and we have plenty of guns for protection. Life is grand on my end

Now shitcan that cherry bomb and buy a real muffler for your bike.

I seriously thought about this and a tuner but a decent full system is easy 800plus another 300 for a tuner then to take it down to have brian dyno it. Ill break the bank without even getting tires

Ordered a set of Dunlop Qualifier 2's, a Jardine GP-1 exhaust, BMC Air filter, should be here by monday

Ordered a Speed and Strength Seven Sins white helmet, and bought a pair of Speed and Strength Lock and Load gloves yesterday, So I think im good on gear.

Edited by Gunner75
  • Upvote 1

Ordered a set of Dunlop Qualifier 2's, a Jardine GP-1 exhaust, BMC Air filter, should be here by monday

Ordered a Speed and Strength Seven Sins white helmet, and bought a pair of Speed and Strength Lock and Load gloves yesterday, So I think im good on gear.

Nice, I was going to recommend Jardine for the cost efficiency. I'm sure the tone will be better too! You'll love the Q2's, good grip and pretty long life tires