Oh the sanity...need help deciding.

Gunner75

I'd get a PCIII but thats me. I'm guessing there is a ninja forum that has a setup close to what you have with a tuning map to upload that will get you close until you can get a real Dyno Tune. That is what I've done for the last 2 years now with success

I wasn't aware a pc3 would work for a 2012 650

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I might be wrong on that, a quick google search only popped up the PC V which is actually the same price as my III was 2 years ago

I might be wrong on that, a quick google search only popped up the PC V which is actually the same price as my III was 2 years ago

Looking around the PC3 would work for all the 650's from 09-11. only the 5 works for the 12-13 model years. Lowest I can find them are for around 300. Thats too much for my blood.

The Two Brothers Juice Box uses the same software as the PC5 does, holds as many maps as well. plus I can get it for 200.

The Two Brothers Juice Box uses the same software as the PC5 does, holds as many maps as well. plus I can get it for 200.

Nice! I'm unfamiliar with those but I'm sure they work well

I ended up ordering a set of Venom paddock stands for 73.99. All black nice looking set. They haven't shipped as of yet, but my tires have shipped and will be here tomorrow. They shipped out of Louisville Ky. My Jardine Exhaust shipped from Southern Cali and will be here around the 2nd of April. Ive ordered a few odds and end things here and there but nothing major.

Pisses me off, I ordered my helmet from a shop out of Michigan on ebay, paid for it, then at the end of the day they send me an email saying that he doesn't have the one in stock. He did give me the option of a refund or a different helmet, but id rather just take a refund and get with Nate and get one from Riders Discount.

Pisses me off, I ordered my helmet from a shop out of Michigan on ebay, paid for it, then at the end of the day they send me an email saying that he doesn't have the one in stock. He did give me the option of a refund or a different helmet, but id rather just take a refund and get with Nate and get one from Riders Discount.

What's the riders discount? How much can I save?

Mk....www.Ridersdiscount.com. Thought maybe you was messing. They got some decent prices on their site. check out http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=87641

post what your looking for send him a pm. Natedog is now incharge of the account. They are also a site sponsor here.

Mk....www.Ridersdiscount.com. Thought maybe you was messing. They got some decent prices on their site. check out http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=87641

post what your looking for send him a pm. Natedog is now incharge of the account. They are also a site sponsor here.

Thanks. Don't intend to mess around.

Holy balls, out of facking nowhere, it's mr anderson!!1!1!1!!!1

What's up jbot