Epic Ride Organization

FIJI-9-Brother

Meet Spot for Central: 9:00-9:30

Iron Pony Motorsports, 5436 Westerville Rd, Westerville, OH 43081

Leaving Iron Pony 9:30 to head to Logan Mall

Statewide meet spot:

12906 State Route 664 Logan OH 43138

WHO: (if anyone on this is not meeting at IP let me know and Ill take your name off)

1.Fiji

2.MyKill

3.Under_Psi

4.Shep

5.Mr_Anderson

6.DizzleDan

7.smccrory

8.jst2fst

9.mr jellybean

11.Pyromancy5

12.Gunner75

14.bendougcarl

15.Kmanlyst

16.Jynx

17.BankerDude

18.fizzer

19.hooligan

20.Pokey

21.DreamNofR1

22.BenDougCarl

25.firedog45

26.pfloydgad

Edited by FIJI-9-Brother
  • Upvote 1

now, i live near polaris so ill meet anywhere around columbus to head out to newark. I say meet at the gas station in front of the lube and head out from there. anyone have a better/other idea?

i will update the information on this message to make it easier to keep track of... i will try to stay as current as possible

Wait were meeting in newark? I thought we were meeting at hocking thats why people were getting rooms,camping and sheet

now, i live near polaris so ill meet anywhere around columbus to head out wherever the main thread dictates we meet at the appropriate time). I say meet at the gas station in front of the lube and head out from there. anyone have a better/other idea?

i will update the information on this message to make it easier to keep track of... i will try to stay as current as possible

Are you talking about that shell gas station in front of the lube off Polaris parkway. I wonder if Mike_n92 knows about this. What time you meeting there?

hell you could meet at iron pony in westerville, thats a big enough parking lot and everyone within 50 miles knows where it is, not to mention it would be nice have the opportunity to grab stuff you forgot you needed before the ride

Edited by Jynx

hell you could meet at iron pony in westerville, thats a big enough parking lot and everyone within 50 miles knows where it is, not to mention it would be nice have the opportunity to grab stuff you forgot you needed before the ride

I like that spot there as well