Saturday the 6th

Hutch

The possibilities are endless, lets discuss it over liquor Fri nite

I plan on drinking Saturday night. I'm not drinking before rides and find myself laying on 541 half dead. Just ruins the ride

HMMM myself and Mr.Anderson are going to Hocking with Dying Shadow this saturday, Thought thats what was decided lol. You riding with Jack?

I'm not making the ride this Saturday. It's a work day for me.

I do want to ride the Epic route as soon as it's on the map just to check it out. I wouldn't mind some company.

I rode last October's Dream Ride route alone last year before the event.

11:45 sounds like a good starting time - I'm in. Depending on distance from home I'll be splitting off by 3:30. Gotta work a Monte Carlo night at my daughter's school. Gambling, beer and cheap food if anyone is interested. ;)

IN....

Hutch

Jamo

Habi

JohnG

Ridein

Is this right? Just so we know who will be at the KFC ready to go at 11:45

Me, confirmed. Gave wifee notice last night :D

Hocking FTW!

With the added traffic and Harley parades hocking doesn't win shit. Now if those same roads were not around all the hiking and caves and stuff you might have a argument. But 60 & 520 are fun as hell with minimal traffic

With the added traffic and Harley parades hocking doesn't win shit. Now if those same roads were not around all the hiking and caves and stuff you might have a argument. But 60 & 520 are fun as hell with minimal traffic

I've never had too much trouble with these thing lol just go around.

I'm in. No earlier than 11:30/ 11:45ish though. Too cold before then. I'm down for Coshocton or Hocking, either one. But being the first ride of the year, I'm more familiar with Coshocton. So that works for me, as long as my bike is running as it should be.

I'm in. No earlier than 11:30/ 11:45ish though. Too cold before then. I'm down for Coshocton or Hocking, either one. But being the first ride of the year, I'm more familiar with Coshocton. So that works for me, as long as my bike is running as it should be.

Cool meeting at 11:45 prolly leave at noon