Epic Ride Meet up plans

Bad324

Assuming you mean 6:30 and not 6:15, lets wait until Jschaf chimes in. I don't know how long it will take him to get to 82/83 from his departure point. He said he was leaving North Ridgeville @ 6, so it shouldn't take him but a few minutes to get to 82/83.

I'll be at 82/83 @6:00. That should put us in Lodi by 6:30. I'll be rolling straight south on 83.

Edited by jschaf

I'll be at 82/83 @6:00. That should put us in Lodi by 6:30. I'll be rolling straight south on 83.

Allright...I'll wait by the entrance that faces 83 on the side. No need to stop.

Jscas and inya, need to load anything in my truck? You guys live pretty close

Thanks for the offer, but I'm good. I might bring a light backpack for storage space. I'm heading back north after the ride is over so I'll be packing light.

Assuming you mean 6:30 and not 6:15, lets wait until Jschaf chimes in. I don't know how long it will take him to get to 82/83 from his departure point. He said he was leaving North Ridgeville @ 6, so it shouldn't take him but a few minutes to get to 82/83.

Yeah, 6:30 is fine, accidentally put the time I want to be there. I like to be early if possible...it's an OCD thing :cheers:

Heck coming right by my neck of woods I'll probably just blend in somewhere along the route so if you pick up a extra bike or two its probably me

Sounds good Tim.

Udell, rather than do a ride by at Circle K, I will just stop in for a few seconds. My friend Andy with the CBX is meeting us there. I'll already be gassed up & ready to roll when I get there.

Sounds good Tim.

Udell, rather than do a ride by at Circle K, I will just stop in for a few seconds. My friend Andy with the CBX is meeting us there. I'll already be gassed up & ready to roll when I get there.

That's fine. I'll get there a few minutes early and gas up. See you in the AM.

Sorry for the late notice, I plan on attending, I read through the threads and saw some guys leaving from the NE area heading to Coshocton, anyone near Akron I can meet up with to head down. PM me with where to meet. ( I have GPS on my phone but I don't have it setup on the bike yet so I have to stop and pull out phone to look at gps so I have issues with areas I'm unfamiliar so I'd prefer to follow someone else, but if all else fails I'll meet at Coshocton.

EDIT: Scratch this post, I received a private message and will be meeting in Lodi with some guys and head down to Coshocton.

Edited by DerekClouser
Change in Plans

Sorry for the late notice, I plan on attending, I read through the threads and saw some guys leaving from the NE area heading to Coshocton, anyone near Akron I can meet up with to head down. PM me with where to meet. ( I have GPS on my phone but I don't have it setup on the bike yet so I have to stop and pull out phone to look at gps so I have issues with areas I'm unfamiliar so I'd prefer to follow someone else, but if all else fails I'll meet at Coshocton.

EDIT: Scratch this post, I received a private message and will be meeting in Lodi with some guys and head down to Coshocton.

i take it back, lodi is the best case scenario for you too. Since this is your first ride with us let me just tell what we tell every one. If the others are fast for you when coming down to the meet spot, dont try and keep up with them. They WILL WAIT FOR YOU 100%, I dont know your riding exp, dont be offended if you been doign this for a long time.

Again, them guys tend to ride at a fast pace, so just let them go ahead and just ride your ride. They will wait at the next intersection. Once you are at the meet spot you can pick which ever group pace you like.

Edited by NinjaDoc

Look for me on 668 gentlemen. I may go a few miles farther east to hit 668 instead of 664, by some chance we should meet. 668 is more fun than 664 anyway. I see y'all at the meetup in the am if not. Ride safe getting there.