Hello from Kennedy's Cycles

Jordan@kennedys

Hey all. Just wanted to let everyone know that we are now sponsors here!

For those of you that don't know who we are, we are a real brick and mortar Yamaha, Kawasaki and Kymco dealership. We are a leading ATV, motorcycles, scooters, side x side, dirt bike and outdoor equipment dealer in the Greater Cleveland area. Our Service Department is headed up by Mike Kidney. Mike has been a Yamaha and Kawasaki factory trained technician for over 40 years! We are a full service dealer. Stop by our store and see why riders place their trust in Kennedy's Cycles for over 50 years.

We are now here on ohioriders forum to meet YOUR needs.

Call us at 440-322-7755.

Check us out online at www.kennedyscycles.com

Email us at jordan@kennedyscycles.com.

Join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/KennedysSportsCycles.

Or hell just message me here!

But anyhow right now we're looking to get rid of some tires! Call us at the store and ask for Ken or again message me here. Let us know you heard about the tires on ohioriders forum and Ken will cut you a great deal!!!

We look forward to hearing from you and meeting all your riding needs!

Welcome, and damn you! I just ordered a new front tire a week ago lol

Well... I'm discussing with Ken what deal we're going to run for 30 days for people from OR, however, since you just recently purchased from us and probably won't need a new tire anytime soon... I'll make sure and extend the offer to ya for a while. Let me get details on it from Ken and we'll talk some more.

Ooh... I need some tires. Thanks for joining the elitist club of OR.net sponsors. I trust everyone in the shop is sporting a Brazilian? That's part of the charter' date=' dontcha' know?[/quote']

Hmmm missed that memo... but I guess if those are the rules...

PM what tires you need/want I'll shoot you some prices.