Wore my new holster while on my ride today

Gunner75

I have to say this is one of the best items ive ever purchased. Its an undertech concealment tank top. Has 1 holster under each arm. Keeps my firearm pointed downward rather then to the rear. Also held both my spare magazines in the mag pouches without issue. Our ride was very spirited and I was very amazed that it held in place like it did. I did use the retention strap just in case but Ive worn it around the house without the strap and It holds it so tight that I doubt the retention strap would be needed. They are a bit pricey but I only bought one to see if I liked it. Its far better then the alternative of an ankle holster, IWB, pocket, or in a tank bag.

check em out here.

http://masterofconcealment.com/pgroup_descrip/306_Featured+Products/6946_UnderTech+Undercover+Concealment+Shirt/?return=%3f

Nice. The shirt portion looks comfy and form fitting to help keep the gun out of your way but yeah, those britches appear to fit with one fierce moose knuckle of a split on the twig n berries

I'm guessing you don't wear a shirt over it right? If you do, wouldn't it be hard to pull the gun? Having to lift your shirt up, reach underneath then pull it out? I'm curious....you have to wear that and nothing else right?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyaQBop7TuFZ9bvqq6lq2xDPeOtM8e524SkKpouUPbevdgGztZ

or maybe this design will break up the print of the gun better?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSggAGmkh1-QLVBf-x8Uhq5yuJ-RGHxyuIPuAekXWx_N5nRmjM4

I'm guessing you don't wear a shirt over it right? If you do, wouldn't it be hard to pull the gun? Having to lift your shirt up, reach underneath then pull it out? I'm curious....you have to wear that and nothing else right?

I do wear a shirt over it. Its not the most friendly on draw times but it makes concealment great. It makes it even harder to draw when riding with full gear, as I would have to unzip, lift my shirt, then draw. The retention strap is easy enough to flick off. I would imagine with practice it would get easier. The other thing is that the shirt isnt the most flattering if your a few pounds heavy like myself. It is definitely form fitting but does phenomenally well at keeping print to a minimum with a shirt over it. Ive had several people tell me that they couldnt even tell I was carrying without my jacket on.

Edited by Gunner75

I have a couple from 5.11 ( http://www.511tactical.com/All-Products/Shirts/Concealed-Carry/Holster-Shirt.html ) I like them especially when carry iwb is not able to be done. They seem to work better with lighter/smaller weapons (j frame snubbies ) Great option when you need/want to wear a button up shirt,tuck it in and still carry concealed. Definitely not my first choice due to the nature of the draw, but another option.

Also Amazon usually has the 5.11 shirts for half the cost:)