Boston Marathon bombing

20thGix

You can go to Canada if you want to, I would much rather go live in Brazil. They have far less strict laws on guns then Canada does

yeah they also have spiders that are bigger than a loaf of bread... so screw that place.

although they do have a few super hot chicks in brazil too...

You can "guarantee" that the highest Whitehouse officials are aware of this information and now Beck is trying very hard to let the nation know. There are many congressman "and others" that are obviously very concerned, and that in itself is scary as hell. Well of course the major news networks are not gonna report on this......are you crazy!!! BHO knows that probably as much as 3/4 of the public is totally ignorant and completely able to be brainwashed and baffled with bullshit. It is a very dangerous game of deception and cat and mouse that our Gov is playing with the citizens of this country. And an even more dangerous game consorting with the enemies of this country, and allowing a strong foothold for enemy combatants taking either temporary or permanent residence here. The US government knows exactly what they are doing, and whom they are doing it with. Dancing with the devil and all of his minions. They are aware that 3/4 of our citizens are idiots that trust and believe that the Gov is telling the truth and looking out for our best interests. Beck says this country is in serious trouble, and he is so right. "I've had enough of what you've done to our country" says Glen Beck, and unfortunately many will come to realize that when it is too late. Shit is gonna hit the fan, it has already been put into motion. We are going to be destroyed from the inside out, and then when we are weak and down......that is when the other countries that hate us are gonna pounce. We are being deceived guys, in so many ways it is frightening. The public cannot know nor does it need to know much of national security situations for many obvious reasons, but it is pretty obvious recently how much we are being lied to and even worse deceived. Question what does not make sense, especially when the stories change time and time again.

Edited by Pokey

It's not the actual bombing that I have a problem with, its the people they chose to bomb. Bombing people you don't know and children is stupid. Atleast bomb somebody who did you wrong in the past. There are a few people I'd like to deliver a crock pot to, and it wouldn't have cabbage rolls in it.

Because they are cowards and prey on the weak and unsuspecting, and they want to create as much chaos as possibly publicly where we are easy targets. This happens in Israel on a regular basis, gonna be happening much more here too I fear.

Saw this on fb but can't find anything else..... Anyone have anything to confirm or deny this?

Breaking Obama

BREAKING NEWS To @Breaking_Obama The #POTUS & @FLOTUS - The Obamas are Protecting the Son of Osama Bin Laden!!! THE PLOT THICKENS!!!

PLEASE SHARE THIS!!!

HAMZA IS KNOWN AS THE “CROWN PRINCE OF TERROR,” AND VOWED REVENGE VS. USA.

HAMZA IS KNOWN TO BE “THE SPITTING IMAGE OF HIS FATHER, OSAMA BIN LADEN.”

“SAUDI STUDENT” WAS TACKLED FLEEING BOSTON MARATHON, THEN HOSPITALIZED WITH “SEVERE HAND BURNS AND SHRAPNEL IN BACKSIDE OF LEG.”

Hamza is the son of Khairiah Sabar of Saudi Arabia, one of Bin Laden’s three wives who were living in the Abbottabad compound.[11] Interrogation of the surviving wives of Osama Bin Laden by Pakistani intelligence after the raid on the Abbottabad revealed Hamza was the only person missing. He was not among those killed or injured. The raid conducted by the SEAL team was thorough: infrared technology, as well as ground troops, remained confident nobody inside the compound had escaped. There were no hidden exit tunnels from the compound.[12][13]

In a letter confiscated in the raid, written by bin Laden and addressed to his “Chief of Staff” Atiyah Abd al-Rahman, bin Laden mentions his desire that Hamza would be educated in Qatar as a religious scholar so that he could “refute the wrong and the suspicions raised around Jihad.”[14] The same letter revealed that Hamza did not escape the raid because he was not even present in Abbottabad.[15][16] Letters from the compound also confirmed that Osama was grooming Hamza to be his heir apparent following the death of Hamza’s older brother Saad in a 2009 US drone strike.[17][18]

The congressional source told TheBlaze it was unclear as to why representatives from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) would be unaware of this information. Earlier on Thursday, an official with ICE said it was “categorically false” that Alharbi had ever been considered for deportation.

The congressional source, however, said the information sent to Congress showed that a file was created on “Abdul Rahman Ali Al Harby” at 4 p.m. on Tuesday by an official with the National Targeting Center, a counterterrorism sub-agency of U.S. Customs and Border Protection and the Department of Homeland Security. The file stated that the individual is “linked to the Boston bombing” and was to be processed for revocation of his visa based on national security grounds, the congressional source revealed.

PLEASE SHARE AND MAKE THIS VIRAL NOW!!!

PLEASE LIKE & SHARE THIS!

http://www.facebook.com/BreakingObama

I see the derp brigade is in full froth.

You can "guarantee" that the highest Whitehouse officials are aware of this information and now Beck is trying very hard to let the nation know. There are many congressman "and others" that are obviously very concerned, and that in itself is scary as hell. Well of course the major news networks are not gonna report on this......are you crazy!!! BHO knows that probably as much as 3/4 of the public is totally ignorant and completely able to be brainwashed and baffled with bullshit. It is a very dangerous game of deception and cat and mouse that our Gov is playing with the citizens of this country. And an even more dangerous game consorting with the enemies of this country, and allowing a strong foothold for enemy combatants taking either temporary or permanent residence here. The US government knows exactly what they are doing, and whom they are doing it with. Dancing with the devil and all of his minions. They are aware that 3/4 of our citizens are idiots that trust and believe that the Gov is telling the truth and looking out for our best interests. Beck says this country is in serious trouble, and he is so right. "I've had enough of what you've done to our country" says Glen Beck, and unfortunately many will come to realize that when it is too late. Shit is gonna hit the fan, it has already been put into motion. We are going to be destroyed from the inside out, and then when we are weak and down......that is when the other countries that hate us are gonna pounce. We are being deceived guys, in so many ways it is frightening. The public cannot know nor does it need to know much of national security situations for many obvious reasons, but it is pretty obvious recently how much we are being lied to and even worse deceived. Question what does not make sense, especially when the stories change time and time again.

I'm putting my money on you're trolling, because I have a hard time believing that anyone is this willfully stupid.

Why the lock down? That tactic was not done for other crimes? Was it to practice Marshall law? Install some unknown devices? Just my thoughts .

Thats where my reservations are with the city wide lock down. There have been many other situations where they didnt lock down so why this time?

I see the derp brigade is in full froth.

I'm putting my money on you're trolling, because I have a hard time believing that anyone is this willfully stupid.

And I have a hard time believing that you are that naive. You are the American robot citizen that our government loves, preys and thrives on, good luck in your dimwitted future. Stay inside the little box that you think is safe, many of us will not buy into the lies, people control and deceptions.

Edited by Pokey

All that and in the end, they don't really say shit. Really? What was so earth shattering in there that "changed his life" (Beck)?

More to come, today was just the first. His life has changed because he didnt think our government could stoop any lower, and our government banks on us being stupid and following the leaders blindly.

• Upvote 1

Met a guy today who was at the bombing, halfway between the bombs. He couldn't get parked where he wanted so wound up on the other side of the road any they wouldn't let him cross. So when the bombs went off he was on the other side and safe.

And I have a hard time believing that you are that naive. You are the American robot citizen that our government loves, preys and thrives on, good luck in your dimwitted future. Stay inside the little box that you think is safe, many of us will not buy into the lies, people control and deceptions.

As far as I'm concerned, you can continue to violently shit your pants at every possible opportunity. Thanks for your concern about my well-being, but I'm doing just fine over here without having to constantly invent new things to be completely outraged about.

As far as I'm concerned, you can continue to violently shit your pants at every possible opportunity. Thanks for your concern about my well-being, but I'm doing just fine over here without having to constantly invent new things to be completely outraged about.

Not shitting my pants at all nor am I paranoid at all, but if you think for 1 second that we are being told the truth about allot of things, well.......then you would be wrong. I refuse to blindly trust in what we are being told, especially when they are constantly changing the stories. How Newtown was handled stinks......how Benghazi was handled stinks......Operation fast and furious stinks....this asinine over the top gun ban stinks "defeated for now".....and especially this Saudi National situation totally reeks!!!!! We have an absolute sham for a president, but who is very much in control of his agendas and ruining this country. And yes I fully believe he lost the election to Romney "and I am not alone", but that just wasn't gonna be allowed to happen. You will come to your senses eventually, it is only a matter of time.