Epic ride. The post no one wants to see.

bshultz0930

If you've paid attention at all lately, they haven't been even close to accurate. This whole week was supposed to be high 60's, low 70's and I don't know about you guys, but the beginning of the week was in the high 50's and barely hitting the low 60's where I'm at. They've talked about storms all week and I've seen maybe 10 mins. total of rain in the past few days. I wouldn't worry about 2 weeks out right now. Like the dude above, don't sweat it until 3 days before.

That's the second rule of the Epic Ride, you don't talk about bad weather.

First rule is you don't talk about the bad weather. I will wait till 05/02/13 to let you know. A back up date also works for me.

Edited by Mr Anderson

Take it from a private pilot, don't start sweating the weather until 3 days out.

I have my Private/ Instrument too, and I don't start trusting until 8 hours out.

BUT, looking at historical weather, and using common sense.... it very well could rain or be shitty or it could be really nice. Nothing is lost from planning ahead and booking a rain date.

First rule is you don't talk about the bad weather. I will wait till 05/02/13 to let you know. A back up date also works for me.

The first rule of the Epic Ride is you don't talk about the Epic Ride! Get it straight or you're out of the club!

The first rule of the Epic Ride is you don't talk about the Epic Ride! Get it straight or you're out of the club!

No way you just broke it lol. That's been downgraded to the third rule.

1st RULE: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the fight is over.

4th RULE: Only two guys to a fight.

5th RULE: One fight at a time.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.

7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at FIGHT CLUB, you HAVE to fight.