Girl needs biker friends: trainwreck edition

grapesmuggler27

Lmao...doesn't all good threads start off "innocent" then ending in, either 'cock n balls' or 'High power weapons' :wtf:

Yep that is the Ohio riders way. So either you like to shoot guns or shoot cocks.

• Upvote 1

^ she must still be staying in the kitchen. Keeping her there is the trick.

She loves food more than I do, keeping her in the kitchen is the least of my worries. Except she's blessed w an exceptional metabolism to stay skinny

Welcome new girl!

This is from before you were born, but it still applies, so take a look at it between sammich classes.

http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/flashback/122_0911_the_pace_nick_ienatsch/

This is the best article ever!

I read it at least once every year.

Oh here come the leg humpers to the defense of the new girl. You gotta admit, she looks bewildered in her pic...like a big red thing just bounced off her head and she's frozen in that moment between registering the impact and figuring out what the fuck it was.

No offense to her of course, I'm sure she makes awesome sammiches.

The rep was meant for scuba. Ok, bullies in general suck. I hate seeing a dude get picked on for no reason as well. There's a difference between ribbing and just flat out rude or being a bully. There's always a line between everything socially acceptable and not. I just shared my piece I'm done now. It's not like I hate you for it. Just wanted to tell you that it was a bit too much.