Mr. Anderson missed out today

Mr. JellyBean

Well me and Mr. Anderson were in Irony Pony today, this hot ass chick came up and she was telling me about these bar ends, well then mr. anderson started a conversation with her, to find out she rides a 08 r6 and its getting painted purple and black. Well then we went on our way, we went out side and i was telling him to get her number and he said no then i thought i talked him into getting her number bec she road a r6 and and she was hottttt as hell i was like just go in their and ask, I said if you want just put your helmet on and talk to her inside the store :D. Then her she goes walking out of the pony and says bye to us, Mr. Anderson was in Shock :eek:. Then she road off in her car and he will never see this girl again, he lost his chance but he was scared hahahaah. Just thought i should tell everyone his experience today with this chick and to say dont let them walk away bec now anderson is very regretful .

Edited by Mr. JellyBean
  • Upvote 1

Well me and Mr. Anderson were in Irony Pony today, this hot ass chick came up and she was telling me about these bar ends, well then mr. anderson started a conversation with her, to find out she rides a 08 r6 and its getting painted purple and black. Well then we went on our way, we went out side and i was telling him to get her number and he said no then i thought i talked him into getting her number bec she road a r6 and and she was hottttt as hell i was like just go in their and ask, I said if you want just put your helmet on and talk to her inside the store :D. Then her she goes walking out of the pony and says bye to us, Mr. Anderson was in Shock :eek:. Then she road off in her car and he will never see this girl again, he lost his chance but he was scared hahahaah. Just thought i should tell everyone his experience today with this chick and to say dont let them walk away bec now anderson is very regretful .

Out of curiosity why didn't you ask for the number?

Mr. Anderson and Mr. JellyBean?

Mr. Casper, I'd like to request a change to my screen name.

"Why can't we pick our own colors? "I tried that before. You end up with four guys all fighting over who gets to be Mr. Black."

ikr it was a sad day in my life. Women make me nervous. :nono:

:cool: dont let it scar u for life!

Just curious, r u nervous around female waitress when ordering food? :D

Edited by mfs81