Suprised none of you got this plate.

Tonik

That's the other reason why. Might have to look into some plates like GUNR75.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Nmd wife says its too long, I checked the availability of GNR75 and my wife is telling me that they wouldnt issue because the stock plates are also 3 letters and a number and that it would be possible for that sequence to come up when the prisoners make them

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Gunner75

Occasionally I go a little over the speed limit (on accident of course). Any vanity plate would make it easier to identify me if people call me in. Or if someone recognizes my work uniform and decided they are going to call my boss. It's a lot easier to deny when they don't have an easy plate to report. Rather than explaining that who ever called doesn't have a radar gun and doesn't really know if I'm speeding. Most of my supervisors would probably just say not to let it happen again but others maytry to get me hemmed up for a complaint about me even though I'm off work. I like the option of do you know how many red and black bikes are on the road with riders wearing red and black safety gear? Are you sure it was me that you saw officer?