Moderators need upgraded

NinjaNick

I was looking on the list and I think only 2 out of 11 (osumj and cdub) is really the only one on daily. Some are never on and some maybe just once a few weeks. Casper is just too busy. Time to pass the duties to more active members. The list is way out dated. Many are never even on here anymore.

Opinions? :dunno:

Edited by NinjaNick

I was looking on the list and I think only 1 out of 11 (osumj) is really the only one on daily. Some are never on and some maybe just once a few weeks. Casper is just too busy. Time to pass the duties to more active members. The list is way out dated. Many are never even on here anymore.

I wouldn't disagree. I think if the current moderator's are willing to give up their status to someone more active i don't see any problem with it.

Oh yeah, trust me, they aren't. All you have to do is look at the last time they signed in. Some over a year or so. Many are inactive son. :p

Fonzie is never on

kawi kid he is on sometimes but does not ride.

Yotaman88210 is on somtimes.

jagr is on.

APCh8r is on

Almost a year, I correct myself. Just because they may sign on for a 5 minute visit doesn't mean they would moderate. I'm just saying because I was a moderator on a worldwide based bike site once and got the boot after I wasn't moderating because I didn't have the time anymore to worry about it. I just stopped caring because I found OhioRiders actually...lol

Edited by NinjaNick

I was looking on the list and I think only 2 out of 11 (osumj and cdub) is really the only one on daily. Some are never on and some maybe just once a few weeks. Casper is just too busy. Time to pass the duties to more active members. The list is way out dated. Many are never even on here anymore.

Don't know where you are looking but I am on here every day, multiple times per day.

Speaking of admins, what happened to sinner?

I was always curious how he is admin too. Did anyone ever know? They split the funds or something back in the day?

No splitting of funds or anything like that. I was looking for someone to help with the day to day stuff, and Carie highly recommended him. He used to help with some event stuff and stickers.

APCh8r - Yesterday 10:43 PM

BornSinner - 04-10-2013 04:43 PM

Casper - Today 01:06 AM

CbrGirl - 04-08-2013 07:56 PM

Cdubyah - Today 12:50 AM

e-flores - Yesterday 10:39 AM

Fonzie - Isn't a mod anymore. Just forgot to remove him from the list.

jagr - Yesterday 10:11 PM

kawi kid - Yesterday 11:09 AM

OsuMj - Yesterday 11:43 PM

Yotaman88210 - 03-25-2013 11:52 AM

I have no issue with the current level of moderation. I always thought too many threads were moved and worse closed. I can almost understand moving a thread but closing one seems totally uncalled for.

I don't understand why anyone would want more moderators or oversight. The regulars chase of the stupid and the trolls fairly quickly.