Saturday 04/27/13 ride

Mr Anderson

I plan on riding this Saturday 04/27/13 because the weather is just reported to be cloudy. Anyone is welcome to come. Plan on hitting some of the back roads in New Albany. Its not going to be a fast ride as I don't want anyone crashing from having to ride outside their limits to keep up. Plan on meeting at Iron Pony at 2pm or 3pm. Post up if you want to go riding or just show up. I am not leading the ride so anyone is welcome too. figured we could ride and chat at the pony while waiting for others. Then after the ride get something to eat and then part ways. If you have any routes in mind post it here. I think Shawn mentioned some roads and where to start at.

Change of plans. Meet up time is 1pm and leave by 1:30pm. We will be riding down to meet spot for Coshocton ride with Hutch. All are welcome to come. I will be at Iron Pony by 1pm.

So far the list of people coming.

Nightrider(will be at meet spot in newark)

Mr. Jellybean

Kmanlyst

Jynx

AnomersGSXR

Blitz---- Ip or meet spot?

Edited by Mr Anderson
Wrong date must of been tired

I'll tag along on this as well, count me in.

ok I put you down. I'm waiting to hear from Shawn to see what time works for him. He said he might have something to do but I know for sure he can make it to 3pm. Shawn will also be group leader on this ride. Unless someone else wants to ride a different route.

Casper my vision into the future was able to see clouds with nice weather in mind. :D

You have the weather report for May 27th already? You must be awesome.

Holy crap. I put wrong date. I meant this Saturday 04/27/13. Not May. I was tired last night. Can you change it? The ride is for this Saturday. Hutch we can meet up with you if you want to join. I am fine with riding anywhere. Sorry for the confusion. :bow::bow::bow:

Holy crap. I put wrong date. I meant this Saturday 04/27/13. Not May. I was tired last night. Can you change it? The ride is for this Saturday. Hutch we can meet up with you if you want to join. I am fine with riding anywhere. Sorry for the confusion. :bow::bow::bow:

If you guys want to come to newark I have a route that's pretty good twisties I can lead. The roads are posted in the thread I started. One route is around 3 hours and the other probably 4 or so depending on group

If you guys want to come to newark I have a route that's pretty good twisties I can lead. The roads are posted in the thread I started. One route is around 3 hours and the other probably 4 or so depending on group

pm sent

Cody. I think everyone or most of everyone from here is riding the Coshocton ride with Hutch. The meet spot there is 38 N Cedar St Newark, OH 43055. We'll be meeting there at 2 pm.

Or, i'm sure some will still be meeting at Iron Pony, and then you can follow them to Newark. Whatever works best for you guys. I'll see you in Newark at 2. Hope you can make it.

Trust me, you guys WANT to ride these roads (Coshocton) instead of the roads outside of New Albany. Plus there are quick ways to get to 62 to head back.

Hope to see you guys there.

Trust me, you guys WANT to ride these roads (Coshocton) instead of the roads outside of New Albany. Plus there are quick ways to get to 62 to head back.

Hope to see you guys there.

Oh, trust me. I would much rather ride the Coshocton roads. Erick mentioned meeting at IP and somehow i got roped into where we were going? Weird as i do not know the area in Columbus at all other than some roads around New Albany i hit last year. Some were not that bad.

also is anyone still meeting at IP? i'd be happy to wait we'd have to leave by 1:30

Pm sent Jynx

Ok so here is the new plan. The plan is to meet at Iron Pony at 1pm to 1:30pm. Then ride down to meet spot by 2pm. Hutch will be group leader on this one and we will be meeting him and some others. You guys will love Coshocton and the roads. This is the plan so far. I will be at Iron Pony at 1:15pm in the parking lot. I will let Hutch know this. Anyone wanting to ride down with me can post here. See you down there by 2pm Shawn. As always ride within your limits and the group will wait up for you. Watch for gravel and animals etc...

I will update first post