Would you like to see MidgetTodd banned for a day?

Casper

Would you like to see MidgetTodd banned for a day?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see MidgetTodd banned for a day?

Yes you did, but remember Cathy is mad at you and I know her number and weakness and shes right down the street today. Dont think I wont go take her to lunch and ..... :)

:lol:Don't you threaten me with a good time!!

She got over how much I spent as soon as I told her what I was thinking about buying next, now she is worried about that and has forgot all about my little shopping trip with you! ;)

When I pick her up at 1 for lunch Ill take a print out of all you've spent here.... Modified excessively of course.

I'll have her over it by midnight :)

Just don't feed her the vodka. She's like a gremlin with that shit. :lol:

• Upvote 1

When I pick her up at 1 for lunch Ill take a print out of all you've spent here.... Modified excessively of course.

I'll have her over it by midnight :)

:lol:you would not even need to modify for her to lose it!!

Just don't feed her the vodka. She's like a gremlin with that shit. :lol:

:bow: QFT!! That chick can drink about anything and be alright EXCEPT for vodka! :nono:

Hell yeah ban Todd. He was trying to out do me gravedigging so I step up my game and I get a warning for post whoring! wtf! :lol:

But I wasn't gravedigging or post whoring :lol:

I was proving I could be nice without leghumping because someone said I couldn't. Not my fault there's not a lot of ladies here and I had to go back a ways to say :welcome: like a gentleman :dunno:

But I wasn't gravedigging or post whoring :lol:

I was proving I could be nice without leghumping because someone said I couldn't. Not my fault there's not a lot of ladies here and I had to go back a ways to say :welcome: like a gentleman :dunno:

I felt bad for the new guy that didn't get any replies to his intro thread. Just being considerate. :D