New from Akron Ohio

DerekClouser

Well, I've been sort of active on the forums as of the last month. Haven't officially introduced myself.

My name is Derek and I'm from the Akron area (specifically Copley) - I ride a 98 CBR 900rr. Down to ride with anyone who wants to.

If you are in the area and looking for someone to ride with, send me a PM and I'm down. Already rode with a couple members from this forums. You all seem like good people. *until a woman posts on the forum :bow:*

Kind of considering doing the Epic Ride tomorrow, but not sure cause it will be a ton of riding and I'm not sure how well I'll do on a 10 hour ride. Someone convince me on why it would be a good idea lol.

Well, I've been sort of active on the forums as of the last month. Haven't officially introduced myself.

My name is Derek and I'm from the Akron area (specifically Copley) - I ride a 98 CBR 900rr. Down to ride with anyone who wants to.

If you are in the area and looking for someone to ride with, send me a PM and I'm down. Already rode with a couple members from this forums. You all seem like good people. *until a woman posts on the forum :bow:*

Kind of considering doing the Epic Ride tomorrow, but not sure cause it will be a ton of riding and I'm not sure how well I'll do on a 10 hour ride. Someone convince me on why it would be a good idea lol.

75 sunny - twisty - meet lots of fellow riders - ride down and back with fellow neo guys- all sort of riders to be comfortable with and basically a must do ride :)

See you tomorrow :) don't worry about distance , u can always head back. But I promise you won't

Greetings from massillon. If you dont go on the epic, get ahold of me and we can go ride. Epic starts way too early in the morning for my 2nd shift ass.

fucking pussy ass excuses....

come ride with us, there are plenty of people from up your way riding down, after the ride, meet up with some and grab some grup and kick it for a little while, then after rested, ride back home

fucking pussy ass excuses....

come ride with us, there are plenty of people from up your way riding down, after the ride, meet up with some and grab some grup and kick it for a little while, then after rested, ride back home

Police up your cocksucker mister man, I make every ride I can. You must work days, so would you get home from work at say....4pm and be able to go right to sleep so you could wake up at 11pm? Well that's what I would have to do, get home at 12:30am and magically fall right asleep, wake up at 6am, gear up and make the 1.3 hr ride to coshocton to be there by 8.

I got your pussy-ass excuses right here.

Police up your cocksucker mister man, I make every ride I can. You must work days, so would you get home from work at say....4pm and be able to go right to sleep so you could wake up at 11pm? Well that's what I would have to do, get home at 12:30am and magically fall right asleep, wake up at 6am, gear up and make the 1.3 hr ride to coshocton to be there by 8.

I woke up at 5pm and will get home at 8am then leave for the ride and probably won't get home till 5pm which makes awake time of 24hrs. I wish I had your five hour sleep 2nd shift sleep window today. :D

Oh and welcome.

Edited by Mykill

went to bed at 12am lastnight, its now 521am. Ill be leaving here around 630 to head towards the IP meet point with a stop for some breakfast. Its normal for me to function with only 4-5 hours of sleep a day