Got some pics or video from the EPIC ride? post up here!

Dying Shadow

I forget the dudes name (Sorry, met a lot of people) but here's some video of him riding in front of me on his Goldwing..like a boss :D I kept waiting to see sparks in some of the corners but never did see any.

Edited by ScubaCinci

^^I'm pretty sure he was the one behind me when we combined groups and was real impressed with his skills on that thing. My riding felt rusty and noob like half the day so I couldn't tell if I was holding him up or not

Looks like the guy on the goldwing knows his stuff. He is flying away at every corner. I'm new to the forum but still sad I missed this, looks like it would have been a hell of a great time.

I have some vid where we got bunched up behind cars and at some stops so you can tell for sure. I forget who was who already...I switched groups at least once, I think when the one guy slid out on the corner on the gravel. Either way, I has having fun.

^^I'm pretty sure he was the one behind me when we combined groups and was real impressed with his skills on that thing. My riding felt rusty and noob like half the day so I couldn't tell if I was holding him up or not

You should see how my buddy Glen can ride his 1800 Wing, he can ride way faster than I am comfortable with. He and his brother actually were passing bikes on the Dragon while they were pulling trailers behind them. :eek:

Has anyone heard from Doc, or is he still getting some much needed sleep? I'm anxious to see his photos and video!

He's at Deals Gap currently. He will prolly be waiting till he gets home to post up.

• Upvote 1

This is from the Medium-Fast group lead by Dave Gasser

First clip I put together was a red pick up truck trying to run as all over.

Hey man, where's the rest of your footage? Can't wait to see it, we were a very good group and worked well together. No bottle necking, very smooth, with a good pace the whole ride. Sure hope to get to ride with you guys again sometime!

Hey man, where's the rest of your footage? Can't wait to see it, we were a very good group and worked well together. No bottle necking, very smooth, with a good pace the whole ride. Sure hope to get to ride with you guys again sometime!

To be honest, I've been real busy after the ride... Apparently things backed up while I took a day for myself hah... I've got some other footage edited already, I'll get it uploaded when I leave work.

Derek,

It was great meeting you and the other riders in our group from the Epic Ride. Looking forward to that video. We had a great group of guys. I love watching a pack of bikes entering the turns. I saw the one you posted with the truck. I have seen plenty of cars come over the double yellow like they are on a track or something. I was in the back with the sweep and didn't see him cross the double yellow when we passed. Anyway, let me know if you ever want to put a local ride together and we can make it happen.

Thanks,

Wolfman1

Derek,

It was great meeting you and the other riders in our group from the Epic Ride. Looking forward to that video. We had a great group of guys. I love watching a pack of bikes entering the turns. I saw the one you posted with the truck. I have seen plenty of cars come over the double yellow like they are on a track or something. I was in the back with the sweep and didn't see him cross the double yellow when we passed. Anyway, let me know if you ever want to put a local ride together and we can make it happen.

Thanks,

Wolfman1

Likewise, I have some good video of everyone in the group following the exact same line, it was pretty cool looking. Some of the video isn't great when I fell behind a little cause you guys were a little faster then I felt comfortable with but I did get some good footage at other points.

I'll do my best to get it up tonight.

I have about 10 more videos but I think this is the last one I feel like uploading to youtube lol

http://youtu.be/eJ8igjB3bR4

Do the last clip toward the end of the ride when some of us got a bit frisky on the final road, you have that one? Is where you were right behind me, and I was following that local rider in front of me.

Do the last clip toward the end of the ride when some of us got a bit frisky on the final road, you have that one? Is where you were right behind me, and I was following that local rider in front of me.

I think I posted that one. The video is really long. I will look at them more when I get home. There should be 4 videos I posted here.

I had an absolute blast riding with you guys, look forward to seeing the footage when you get time! Thanks for allowing me to join in the group, everyone was great to ride with & I definitely hope it happens again!

To be honest, I've been real busy after the ride... Apparently things backed up while I took a day for myself hah... I've got some other footage edited already, I'll get it uploaded when I leave work.

I had an absolute blast riding with you guys, look forward to seeing the footage when you get time! Thanks for allowing me to join in the group, everyone was great to ride with & I definitely hope it happens again!

It will happen again, we ride atleast one a month. You are more than welcome to join anytime.