gunner75's crash thread

Gixxus Christ!

follow my advice about having a lawyer sending them a letter on your behalf. find your insurance bill prior to premium increase, and immediately after premium increase, and any notification letters you might've gotten in relation to the premium increase.

a normal lawyer probably won't take your case, but they'll happily write a letter for you i'm sure.

I appreciate it, I'm not a fan of charity. I hate to have others do what I should do. Ive got my doctors appt tomorrow and will know if I can go back to work

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Well man, appears I spoke way too soon. One band is taking a hiatus to do some recording, and the other has brand new issues with our new drummer ( as of last night's practice ) that need to be resolved before anymore shows can be played :mad:

I'll hit you up via text if anything changes soon. Is your medical going to be covered at all? I'm not sure the extent of your insurance coverage, but I assume you are paid for and the bike isn't

I just got off the phone with my claims rep, I explained everything to her, I explained that I originally requested full coverage on March 28, and that the agent still says that her and I never spoke. I explained that I had my cell phone logs that clearly showed that I had a 16 minute conversation with someone from her office on March 28. The claims rep said that was interesting and that the investigator would be calling me to talk about that. She asked what was my goal with this given that my policy shows no collision coverage, I said that since I originally requested a full coverage policy that I expected that we can get this covered. I also told her that it was rather disheartening that I can have a conversation with a professional agent and that agent say that they have no recollection of a conversation with me. I also told her that if this isn't handled the way it should be that I really don't want to have to call the dept of insurance in this. She then says that they want to avoid that at all costs, and that the claims investigators would be in contact with me.

I just got off the phone with my claims rep, I explained everything to her, I explained that I originally requested full coverage on March 28, and that the agent still says that her and I never spoke. I explained that I had my cell phone logs that clearly showed that I had a 16 minute conversation with someone from her office on March 28. The claims rep said that was interesting and that the investigator would be calling me to talk about that. She asked what was my goal with this given that my policy shows no collision coverage, I said that since I originally requested a full coverage policy that I expected that we can get this covered. I also told her that it was rather disheartening that I can have a conversation with a professional agent and that agent say that they have no recollection of a conversation with me. I also told her that if this isn't handled the way it should be that I really don't want to have to call the dept of insurance in this. She then says that they want to avoid that at all costs, and that the claims investigators would be in contact with me.

Good to hear......hopefully your prodding them and dangling facts in their faces will make things go your way. They need to do something

I really hate to ask this now, but did you ever have a video or anything to show how the Jardine sounded. I've been curious and my son just asked about one for his bike. Did you like yours?

Also, keep after them and Good Luck.

EDIT, I found one on youtube this time, last time I searched I couldn't find one for that bike.

Edited by bandit12

I really hate to ask this now, but did you ever have a video or anything to show how the Jardine sounded. I've been curious and my son just asked about one for his bike. Did you like yours?

Also, keep after them and Good Luck.

EDIT, I found one on youtube this time, last time I searched I couldn't find one for that bike.

I liked my gp1 exhaust. It sounded good but it was loud. The db killer is included in the kit for it. We welded mine up but uts originally a slip on

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

It doesn't matter that you have a lien on it you can still purchase whatever insurance you want but I'm surprised that when the insurance company informed the lien holder of the coverage that they didn't add on their own insurance. It might be a good idea to not let your bank know that you wrecked it without proper coverage.

• Upvote 1

Strange your rates went up with USAA. I got out in 2005 and still find that USAA has far, far cheaper insurance than anywhere else.

They contract out their motorcycle coverage to Progressive, but even that is cheaper than others. You might want to give USAA a call back to check their rates. Certainly wouldn't have had this problem with them......just due to the manner in which they do business.