best ride ever...

flipwicked

I had a neighbor one time that was about three fries short of a happy meal, actually he really enjoyed to partake of the home grown smokeable plants. Anyway he bought a boat and backed it into his yard, stretched the ski rope out and jumped on the skis and wobbled around while his wife sprayed him with the water hose. IIRC that was the only skiing he done that summer, lol.

i sat on the frame today made motor sounds wishing my bike was really done seeing all the people rideing down my road and listening to the guy down the road being annoying with his bike when a buddy pulls up in his bike so i stole it and man for the 10 mins i was on the road was the best time ive had in a long time.i cant wait for mine to be done:cool:

One period in that entire post...

Grammar Nazi. :nono:

More like Grammar Priest. He's only trying to save a hopeless mess of words from becoming incoherent babble. Not quite the same as holding a gun to the guys head and shouting in German for not using a semi-colon correctly.

More like Grammar Priest. He's only trying to save a hopeless mess of words from becoming incoherent babble. Not quite the same as holding a gun to the guys head and shouting in German for not using a semi-colon correctly.

But I love semicolons; they're great!

Oh, and I've found they do wonders to give English professors a short high.

.........................................................................................................................this should make up for a few lost and forgotten !

Edited by flipwicked
dumb people