What the hell is wrong with people?

Casper

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the husband is an overbearing, controlling ass hat that is behind most of this and she is a spineless mouse of a woman. Or should could be an absolute soulless bitch.

Edited by cmh_sprint

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the husband is an overbearing, controlling ass hat that is behind most of this and she is a spineless mouse of a woman. Or should could be an absolute soulless bitch.
I was thinking methheads.

Family can sometimes be your worst enemies.....what a greedy fucking bitch.

THIS!

I will assure you this is one of the outlying cases where the public finds out about actions such as this. Something much worse happened to family of mine and a lawyer friend of mine took care of the case for said family member. We were out to dinner with him one night and he told is that people would not believe how often this happens and to what extent this kind of stuff happens within families.

There are two sides to every story, and I want to hear the daughter's before I decide where to place my internet fury.

Agreed, it appears she's been trying to get him into a nursing home and maybe this was her way of doing it.

Doesn't make it right though.

nursing homes are just another place to stuff relatives when they arent able to care for themselves and so the family responsible can feel good about not doing anything.

Or someplace that they can get responsible, competent 24-hour care if they need it. Please, feel free to continue your raging.

Two sides. Does the guy need to be in care? Is she selling the house to pay for said care?

Someone needs to trace his assets from the moment she got POA until now and determine where his money has gone. If all went to his care then fair enough - if she took it for herself then take her house to pay him back.

They need an independent assessment of his living conditions. Is he safe in that house, and able to care for himself? Then let him stay. If not, then his living conditions should be adapted to his needs (whether that be in a retirement home or by paying for in-home help etc)

WHY did she transfer the deed into her name? What was the reason for that? Why can't she give it back? That's a big question for me.

There are two sides to every story, and I want to hear the daughter's before I decide where to place my internet fury.

Have a seat, I'm going to explain to you how the internet works....