2007 Cbr600rr - Blue/silvers 8k Miles

twentythreemx

This bike has a clean/clear title and is in very good shape, a few little scratches here and there as expected but is very clean. The rear tire has probably less than 500 miles on it. The bike was never beat on or abused (I had a stunt bike for that purpose!)

Bike has roughly 8100 miles on it, may go up a little as I might still ride it.

It has an HMF exhaust. Flush mount front signals, fender eliminator, integrated tail, powder coated passenger pegs and rear sets. 905 Race Race Rails,  zero gravity double bubble windshield.

It's ready to go and won't disappoint you in any way! Synthetic oil and always ran 93.This color combo is less common to find..

May be interested in trade on a victory vegas / hammer, harley nightster / forty eight

Call/text 440 840 5238  asking $6800

Located near Cleveland. I have more pics I can send, this is the only one I have on the PC right now.

post-17265-0-35539200-1369849259_thumb.j

Nice and clean, but I'm finding them almost half that price. The one in particular has only 6k miles more.....though its not in as good condition.

GLWS

I agree it is on the higher end of what its worth. They are out there for that much. Won't argue you can find them cheaper all day.

It's one of them deals where part of me doesn't want to get rid of it.. but if I can get enough out of it, I'll let it go. It is however much cleaner than most out there for less. I'm also not 100% firm on the listed price.

Yep first post, somebody referred me over here to list it!  I'll be back =P

• Upvote 1

Nice and clean, but I'm finding them almost half that price. The one in particular has only 6k miles more.....though its not in as good condition.

GLWS

3400 for a low mile excellent condition 07 would be an absolute steal that nobody should pass up. Without seeing it in person, I'm sure he could easily find buyers in the 5500 range. I've personally gotten pretty lucky buying my CBRs and have never paid more than $4k for one. All had less than 10k miles and were 5 yrs old or less

I'm looking at an 07 with 11k miles for $4000.

OPs justification for price is fair, and it's very clean. Someone will probably swoop it up.

Edited by Blitz

I like the color scheme, but you'd find a buyer much easier if you dropped a thousand off the asking price. GLWS

exactly. that's what i've been saying for YEARSSSS

Well cant seem to figure out how to edit my original.. I lowered the CL ad to 66.. Which for craigslist standards means ill get people offering me 6..

LIke I said was just starting high. Wouldnt argue anyone that it was high. 66 is still even high. But for the right person looking for the right bike, its not too far fetched to think I might get it for it. Here's another pic.

3K43Ic3Ha5La5Gd5E9d59aa86f8813bfa1ae5.jp