Stolen Bike In Lakewood, Reward For Info

override

First off, I haven't been here in a while, so if a moderator feels this is in the wrong spot or anything, feel free to do what you feel is best. I just want my bike back

06 636, just dumped a couple grand into the bike and rode it ONCE. Stolen Sunday night from Lakewood, from my locked garage. Honestly, ANY information leading to an arrest or recovery will get $500 from me as a reward. I have too much time and money invested in this bike to just let it go. Its pretty noticible too, and none like it that I've seen.

http://imgur.com/a/sdWHM <-----  Pictures.

Call or text me with any info, 44O-567-Ol45

Eric

Any idea on time frame of when it was taken?

Sorry, Sunday evening.

Im riding around CLE all day, I will keep an eye out.

Thank you, the plastics are what make its distinctive, I haven't seen anyone else with the same paint. There are also red bits all over the bike, chain, grips, levers etc...

I also should have mentioned, feel free to call Lakewood Police if you dont want to contact me for any reason. I talked to the detective this morning and hes activly on the case. I won't put his name here for obvious reasons, but mine is the only open bike theft case in the city right now.

Another reason why Cleveland sucks. Good luck with recovery.

Keep an eye on Craigslist and eBay for the parts to start showing up.

because bike theft doesnt happen in Columbus