Ofeeshal Deals Gap Picture Thread

max power

those were weird engine sounds!

I had it in the waterproof case (it did get pretty wet later in the day). It's like a plastic bubble and everything echos. Then strap it that close to the engine... Live and learn!

I had it in the waterproof case (it did get pretty wet later in the day). It's like a plastic bubble and everything echos. Then strap it that close to the engine... Live and learn!

I like the angle. Screw the sound.

• Upvote 1

Advice from the pirate...../\

I barely drank, except late saturday night when everyone went to sleep.....I was so wired, yet bored, I picked up trash outside the cabin.

Edited by Gump
  • Upvote 1

I came up from behind that tiger on a tiger, and he was following that car, so I just eased on by as demonstration how to avoid having your fun stopped by some sedan and dual parallel yellow lines.  Just scooted on by and kept on having fun.

Disclaimer:  This was closed course under supervision from professionals.

I came up from behind that tiger on a tiger, and he was following that car, so I just eased on by as demonstration how to avoid having your fun stopped by some sedan and dual parallel yellow lines.  Just scooted on by and kept on having fun.

Disclaimer:  This was closed course under supervision from professionals.

Ha. I had passed that car about 10 miniutes prior. I stopped at an overlook because I thought I saw some of our group there. Once I got back on the road I came across him again. I felt like a dick passing him on the double yellow twice in 10 minutes so I was just hanging back. Until you came up on me there was no one behind me so I was not worried about it. They turned off about a mile later. I did mutter *crazy fucker* to myself as you scooted around on the outside of a semi blind turn.

The wheel looks cool. I kept staring at it.

Edited by max power