New To Me

snot

gallery_13773_1188_6370.jpg

gallery_13773_1188_11107.jpg

New to me car

2010 Scion tC 6.0 limited edition

I traded my baby Celica on this Thursday. The celica was good to me but she was starting to need a lot of work. It was very hard to leave her, we had been together for 8 yrs and 80000 miles. But hellmutt had a hard time getting in and out ( had to use butter). The Scion he fits in and it does have s little more power.

Edited by snot

would never waste my money on a frs/brz.

This^^^

An overpriced, tiny, rwd momentum car.....it would absolutely suck driving it in the winter

And I concur with Sam, the TC is the only Scion I could tolerate seeing in our stable. Her little Celica was a chore for my broadness to climb in and out of without a shoe horn and a stick of margarine, not to mention it rode like a brick. It handled great, but not so practical when my daughter is with us - back seat looked like a leather wrapped pine bench.

I'd been pushing her to replace it for a while and glad she finally got what she wanted......again :D

Edited by Hellmutt
  • Upvote 1

This^^^

An overpriced, tiny, rwd momentum car.....it would absolutely suck driving it in the winter

And I concur with Sam, the TC is the only Scion I could tolerate seeing in our stable. Her little Celica was a chore for my broadness to climb in and out of without a shoe horn and a stick of margarine, not to mention it rode like a brick. It handled great, but not so practical when my daughter is with us - back seat looked like a leather wrapped pine bench.

I'd been pushing her to replace it for a while and glad she finally got what she wanted......again :D

So has does this one fit?

• Upvote 1

So has does this one fit?

Much better. I've now got at least 6" from my knees to the dash and I dont have to lay the seat back to keep my head out of the headliner. Not sure about the insurance difference yet, but we should hear back this week about that.