alexchannell

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is code cause they are watching, trust nobody

I think your right.

By the way shitty, the banana tree is growing in the dark alley northwest of the fallen oak with the dead rat hanging from the 3rd branch from the top and the 5th branch from the bottom.... See you there... ssshhhhh dont tell anyone..

Sincerely,

Bond,

James Bond.

Since you love to flame everyone and are generally an ass, I'll spell it out for you. I'm going and if anyone else wants to go there to ride around I'll be there at 545 or so.

I must be retarded. Even after spelling it out for Flounder, I still have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Since you love to flame everyone and are generally an ass, I'll spell it out for you. I'm going and if anyone else wants to go there to ride around I'll be there at 545 or so.

You must have been a lurker for awhile to know that Im an ass with only 6 posts under your belt or are youjust going by what others like to say. .. hmmm you really showed me. I feel hurt that you didnt send out super secret decoder rings to everyone..

the eagle flys faster at night but only after eating a large pizza with anchovies.

See... I can type gibberish just like you.

Feel free to continue with your cranky attitude...

You must have been a lurker for awhile to know that Im an ass with only 6 posts under your belt or are youjust going by what others like to say. .. hmmm you really showed me. I feel hurt that you didnt send out super secret decoder rings to everyone..

the eagle flys faster at night but only after eating a large pizza with anchovies.

See... I can type gibberish just like you.

Feel free to continue with your cranky attitude...

Dude, if you breath people can tell you're an ass. Its cool, we all know man.

Guest MotoGP Tix

Love is in the air, it must be spring !

there is a new housing development that people like to race at and they are meeting there. Houses arent occupied yet from what I understand

Now that makes a lot more sense. Be sure to keep details to PMs.

Wow....thread title....housing development

Location: housing development (I don't want irresponsible people knowing as they will probably get it shut down) PM if you want to know the location and aren't going to do wheelies burnouts or other high profile stuff

Time: 545 today

This is it:

Wow....thread title....housing development

Location: housing development (I don't want irresponsible people knowing as they will probably get it shut down) PM if you want to know the location and aren't going to do wheelies burnouts or other high profile stuff

Time: 545 today

This is it:

Now that is more like it.. That definitely helps clarify what your doing. Most of the time on here the sneaky code talk is for people meeting up to drag.. Not everyones cup of tea but I think you will find allot more people are now going to be interested in going where you were in that vid. I know I would be. Good to see you had on leathers when you went down.. You got damn lucky you didnt loweside 20 ft later or that fire hydrant would have lit you up.

Now that is more like it.. That definitely helps clarify what your doing. Most of the time on here the sneaky code talk is for people meeting up to drag.. Not everyones cup of tea but I think you will find allot more people are now going to be interested in going where you were in that vid. I know I would be. Good to see you had on leathers when you went down.. You got damn lucky you didnt loweside 20 ft later or that fire hydrant would have lit you up.

Yeah was going about 65 when I went down slid about 70 feet, tumbled in the mud. No injures, luckily.

It's a great place to ride.

I think it is code cause they are watching, trust nobody

Sometimes when you think they are out to get you.....they really are out to get you.

Shhhhhh, did you see that UFO land over there.......Who are these guys all wearing black?