Housing development today

alexchannell

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that guy in the vid out front trying to drag his knees in JEANS??

Looks too unsafe for my blood. Wipe out fast and slide into one of those sign poles and everyone will get to see your intestines hanging out. Then maybe we can get a good youtube video of you running around on your hands. You could be the walking torso. :eek: Sounds cool don't it? Hell yeah man! :D

Is that guy in the vid out front trying to drag his knees in JEANS??

Looks too unsafe for my blood. Wipe out fast and slide into one of those sign poles and everyone will get to see your intestines hanging out. Then maybe we can get a good youtube video of you running around on your hands. You could be the walking torso. :eek: Sounds cool don't it? Hell yeah man! :D

No, he was tucking his knee in.

Yeah there are risks, I'm willing to accept them and it's my fault should I get hurt. You could end up injured while running from the cops, but hey, thats your perogative.

I'd be scared to take turns like that on a zx14 anyways.

Yeah while it looks fun, I dont know that you would catch me out there riding like that. Those parking signs and other "obstacles" would kill you quick if you slid into one.

You can get injured at the track as well, granted it's not as likely and i keep my speeds here well below my track speeds. This is about as safe as it gets on public streets. (and probably much safer than those taco bell group rides with all the idiots involved with them)

Yeah, the tire can spin out because of the power that your 600 is lacking. I'd rather do it on on the country roads I like to hit where I live. The 14 turns in slower than my 636 did, but once leaned it fucking rocks down low in a turn like it did for the first time this year yesterday. Smartass. You want some, come get some. Come on down my way anyday Alexis. ;)

Nope, I called you out for street riding. Take it or leave it. Mid-Ohio is too pricey and it's during the week. Take it or leave squid. ;) If not, shutup. :)

Damn you talk a lot of shit, I've got this nice little housing development why don't you come? Wouldn't want you to waste your time though...I saw the massive chickenstrips on the 636 you sold chris ;)

Damn you talk a lot of shit, I've got this nice little housing development why don't you come? Wouldn't want you to waste your time though...I saw the massive chickenstrips on the 636 you sold chris ;)

Wow, you OWN that housing development? I didn't know that. You must be like hella rich huh? :eek: Oh the only strips on that 6 were on the front. You're soooooooooo cute.;) You'll never show down here anyways, so don't know why I'm wasting my time. Instead of running your mouth on the keyboard thinking you and your little 600 is so awesome, you should be making plans to come down here to ride. No, you go now. You go now okay? Enjoy your cute housing development precious. ;)

You making up the chickenstrip comment just lets me know that you're a tool. :lol:

Wow, you were actually being serious....lol, okay well thats cool man I don't care about actually fighting about who is the faster rider. For arguments sake, you win, your amazingly fast and Rossi should be jealous, you lost chicken strips on the street, congrats to you if you think that means you are a good rider. You need to calm down. You just called Chris, thats nice, hope you two had a nice conversation and were able to stroke eachothers egos. I'm out.

Wow, you OWN that housing development? I didn't know that. You must be like hella rich huh? :eek: Oh the only strips on that 6 were on the front. You're soooooooooo cute.;) You'll never show down here anyways, so don't know why I'm wasting my time. Instead of running your mouth on the keyboard thinking you and your little 600 is so awesome, you should be making plans to come down here to ride. No, you go now. You go now okay? Enjoy your cute housing development precious. ;)

You making up the chickenstrip comment just lets me know that you're a tool. :lol:

Where did I ever say my 600 was awesome? Where did i ever say your bike wasn't? Perhaps you should learn reading comprehension, stop being an arrogant prick and just go out and have some fun. If your ever in Columbus, give Chris a call, he has my number, we can find some twisties and race. I have no interest in Dayton, I lived there for 9 years and there is nothing making me want to go back, nor riding there to meet an egotistical person such as yourself.

You can get injured at the track as well, granted it's not as likely and i keep my speeds here well below my track speeds. This is about as safe as it gets on public streets. (and probably much safer than those taco bell group rides with all the idiots involved with them)

As an FYI I wasnt giving you shit about riding the way you were. I was just saying while it does look fun, I would personally be to worried about the obstacles to focus on the road correctly.

Wow, you were actually being serious....lol, okay well thats cool man I don't care about actually fighting about who is the faster rider. For arguments sake, you win, your amazingly fast and Rossi should be jealous, you lost chicken strips on the street, congrats to you if you think that means you are a good rider. You need to calm down. You just called Chris, thats nice, hope you two had a nice conversation and were able to stroke eachothers egos. I'm out.

You're Rossi remember? I'm just a regular guy who loves to ride and to shutup hardcore street riders like yourself. I wouldn't have said a word again, but then you thought you would be cute by being a smartass about my 14? Sorry fool, that shit won't fly with me. If you're done, then I'm done.

Oh and for the record, fuck Rossi, I'm a Troy Bayliss fan. :thefinger:

Where did I ever say my 600 was awesome? Where did i ever say your bike wasn't?

You don't have to say it. I can tell what you're thinking about by what you DID type. You didn't have to make a sarcastic comment about my 14. I knew what you were insituation. Anyways, I'm pretty mild with other riders, I'm not egotistical, I'm confident, but taking a cheap shot at my bike will start an arguement anytime. Don't want to argue, then shutup about my bike. Anybody with common sense knows if you don't want to start shit, you don't talk down about another guys ride. Keep that shit to yourself.

You're Rossi remember? I'm just a regular guy who loves to ride and to shutup hardcore street riders like yourself. I wouldn't have said a word again, but then you thought you would be cute by being a smartass about my 14? Sorry fool, that shit won't fly with me. If you're done, then I'm done.

Oh and for the record, fuck Rossi, I'm a Troy Bayliss fan. :thefinger:

Notice:

I never said anything about your bike. I wouldn't want to do that kind of riding on a ZX14. It's simply not what it's made for. I imagine that thought is shared by many.

Never said I was Rossi, never said I was fast.

No ego here, but a fun challenge, that I'm all for.

You don't have to say it. I can tell what you're thinking about by what you DID type. You didn't have to make a sarcastic comment about my 14. I knew what you were insituation. Anyways, I'm pretty mild with other riders, I'm not egotistical, I'm confident, but taking a cheap shot at my bike will start an arguement anytime. Don't want to argue, then shutup about my bike. Anybody with common sense knows if you don't want to start shit, you don't talk down about another guys ride. Keep that shit to yourself.

Get over yourself, I could care less about your bike.