New Online Web Based Site

Hirtzi

What do you guys want to see on a website? Like what products do you want more of does customer service help? Tell me what you fellow riders would like to see. Because I want to make it easy for you to use. What draws you away from other websites I need to know what exactly the riders want 

Be a lot like RidersDiscount from a customer service and price standpoint. The website should be as Crazy said, easy to use and have everything you carry in stock and whether its in stock or out

Don't post cheap prices then ding a brother on shipping.

Excellent customer service

Easy to use site is a must

Put the phone number on the top of every page. Make your co. accessible.

If I have a question I need answered right now, I don't want to do emails.

Edited by max power

My goal is to make the most user friendly website possible. for everyone. Good prices and fair shipping costs. Discount items of what the people want etc. you just tell me all opinions and thoughts will be taken to my meeting!

If you want a good expample if a user friendly site for smart phones look at Victoria secrets. You have 2 display options when looking through product categories and then when you click an item you can just swipe to view different pictures, click to a colo box to see the different color options, and easy drop down list for sizes.