I Have To Sell Off All My Toys....

Bad324

....cause I'm getting married! Something I never thought I'd say :lol: proposed last night and went exactly as planned

Just kidding though on selling off the toys otherwise this would never have happened

Edited by Bad324

If you marry the right one she'll drive across 3 states during the night to bring you parts to rebuild a race engine before the gates open for competition the next day. Mine's done it once....

The only toys I have left is the bike and guns and she enjoys both of em so I'm ok on that front. She knows a car is coming in the future whenever I get garage space. She's actually really cool with my toys and hobbies which is why I even considered

So whens the wedding ? BTW did I happen to mention I won my own DJ business? www.tc-sounds.com

I'll give the OR price :mastur:

It'll be next year but I'm not sure yet if it will even be in Ohio. DJ picking is gonna be my call and I have a very particular list of must play songs and DO NOT play songs

Congrats! Some things will change, they have to...

Her last name certainly will and the finance stuff but we've been living together almost a year now anyhow so I'm not too worried