I Have To Sell Off All My Toys....

Bad324

1st Congrats!  2nd actually my wife is encouraging me to get more toys after the baby is born.  Wants a cruiser before next summer so we can go cruise too.  I said sure, just let me know what you want and we'll get one so long as it's not super ghey.

The marriage didn't slow me down, but knowing I have a little one on the way did a few times at the track.  Oh then cuts at work slowed me way down, but again, not the marriage.  

• Upvote 1

You know they did away with the law that automatically makes you an American citizen simply by marrying one, right? INS could still hunt you down.

I keeed, I keeed! Happy for you man! I did not know what true happiness was until I was married. At that point it was too late.

Funny shit. They could do the Mexican hat dance as their first song.

Congrats still can't fucking believe it

• Upvote 1

on a more serious note, lol, I've found that the most important things in a marriage (or any relationship) are complete trust, communication and understanding. I learned a lot from my first marriage of 6 years. Don't go into it if there is any doubt for either of you.

I found these and my wife and I have read them. Maybe corny for some of you but there's good advice it them.

http://www.danoah.com/2012/10/16-ways-i-blew-my-marriage.html

http://www.danoah.com/2012/10/the-other-16-ways-i-blew-my-marriage.html

• Upvote 1

Congrats! Is there a minivan in the future?

hell no! Both of us hate them not to mention the four legged kid is about as much as we can handle for a few years. Got too many things to do and cross off the old bucket list before even thinking about having a bank account and soul drainer or 2

She said, "yes"? I know she's blonde, but dayum! :eek:

I guess technically she never did say yes, there was a nodding of the head but she very well could have had an involuntary spasm. Now that I think about it, this could be awkward...

she is too pretty for you....

I'm still not sure how I landed such a pretty girl

• Upvote 1

....cause I'm getting married! Something I never thought I'd say :lol: proposed last night and went exactly as planned

Just kidding though on selling off the toys otherwise this would never have happened

You think you're kidding. :lol:

You think you're just kidding.

You think you're kidding. :lol:

is there an echo in here? :D

nahh the bike isn't going anywhere.....literally, it just sits in the garage more than its ridden :(   The house can be blamed for that though