Central - Double Crazy 8 Ride Ride

Blitz

Good ride Shawn, (not sure how to spell it). Funny that I work with your Dad. It really is a small world.

Wish we could have made the second half of the route, but the detours held us up. But at least we now know CR 22 and 19 are even better than that section of 60. We'll definitely have to do it again sometime soon.

Good ride Shawn, (not sure how to spell it). Funny that I work with your Dad. It really is a small world.

Wish we could have made the second half of the route, but the detours held us up. But at least we now know CR 22 and 19 are even better than that section of 60. We'll definitely have to do it again sometime soon.

Yep, I thought it was pretty funny to hear you're working there, not a particularly big company. It's "Sean" Definitely had fun and good riding. I'm about to head up to Mid Ohio in a few here. Feel free to shoot me a text when you're going riding. Weekdays I typically can't, but weekends are usually fairly open, just depends.

Well, on my way to mid Ohio (in the cage thankfully) i ran into a massive downpour on 71n, sitting here off an exit waiting it out, visibility is terrible. Saw a bunch of bikes stopped under a bridge. Needless to say, i doubt they're doing much more at mid Ohio now