Wow, Has This Place Ever Changed....

ohiomike

no, definitely don't do what redbarron said.... but to REALLY get the old site back, you have to find and delete the system32 folder in the windows folder.

I had to give you a :plus1: rep for that, since somebody gave you neg rep!  

This kind of cracks me up.  Every time anyone gives 'neg rep' or rather votes down a comment, someone else swoops in and votes it up to reverse...........  lol.

First, let me apologize to Mike.

I am sorry.  Occasionally, the 12 year old inside me takes over, and thinks something is funny without caring if someone else will find it funny.

I make the assumption that any advice given, from anyone, is taken with a grain of salt, and verified before implementing.  Especially in an area marked as "Time Wasters".

Also, since I have been on computers since the early 80's, I forget there are people who do not recognize deletion commands, even the old school DOS commands.

In the future, I will try to keep my trolling in the "Flame" section.

• Upvote 3

First, let me apologize to Mike.

I am sorry.  Occasionally, the 12 year old inside me takes over, and thinks something is funny without caring if someone else will find it funny.

I make the assumption that any advice given, from anyone, is taken with a grain of salt, and verified before implementing.  Especially in an area marked as "Time Wasters".

Also, since I have been on computers since the early 80's, I forget there are people who do not recognize deletion commands, even the old school DOS commands.

In the future, I will try to keep my trolling in the "Flame" section.

Oh it was funny. Nerd funny. I laughed, closed the window, then thought, "shit, there might be some people who'd actually do this, I better post not to". :lol:

• 2 weeks later...