Pondering: Going From Sv650s To R1

silentcropduster

Pussy I run no baffles or packing just a can and never been stopped

You'll be deaf in a few years then haha I've gotten use to it now. Being loud let's others hear me b4 they see me - if somebody ever hits me and tries to say "I didn't see/hear u" I'll be like "u lyin bitch"...if I'm still alive after it that is

sent from double thumbin' it

hahaha...idc anyways man - my exhaust is loud passed 6 RPM & i dont want to be an even bigger target for the :popo:

That pipe is stupid loud above 5k. I have one sitting on a shelf in he garage. Need to sell it to someone in another state. I put a stocker on for this season and am good with it.

Awesome glad you like it.. How's the comfort for your commute?

I came to the realization that the only way I would get the pure acceleration that crave, is by getting a dedicated straight line bike... Wasn't willing to give up on a comfortable bike that handles well to get it... You will get used to having limits in acceleration, and learn to enjoy all of the ride regardless.

If you get bored of the acceleration of this bike in the future, get a second bike and build it for the drag strip... Drag racing bikes is crazy fun, and you'll have the option to do track days on the gsxr and drag race the other bike.. Win win

Isn't he more likely to get injured on a dirt bike? Assuming he rides it on a track? Butters, have u ever heard of flat track dirt bike racing? Had a friend who use to race in the "money class" on the mile track he could hit about 130+ on freakin pea gravel/dirt....was some pretty cool stuff.

sent from double thumbin' it

Isn't he more likely to get injured on a dirt bike? Assuming he rides it on a track? Butters, have u ever heard of flat track dirt bike racing? Had a friend who use to race in the "money class" on the mile track he could hit about 130+ on freakin pea gravel/dirt....was some pretty cool stuff.sent from double thumbin' it

Lol that just made my week. I nominate this post for blondemmoment of the year :trollface:

• Upvote 1