Motoseries July 27-28

blue03636

I had a blast running Friday night and Saturday as well even though it rained. It was nice to actually have a track day I didnt have to cut short do to engine problems. Sounds like for the most part a good time was had by all on Sunday. Wish I could have been there. But I did have a great time in Sunday playing music from the top of a house boat on the river drinking all day and looking at boobies.... Lots of boobies! Can't wait for the Next Nelson Event!

Brandon I have decided to keep the bar of soap I let you use and will cherish it forever.

QFT!!  But alas, I'm still a pooosy.  I was going quicker through there as the race went on but not stretching the throttle cables like some crazy fuckers.

Knowing there is a bike up your ass the whole 2nd half of the 20 minute helps keep you motivated, doesnt it?   

You and Nick both seemed to know exactly when and where I had closing speed to make a pass and drift over enough to make me uncomfortable. 

Ron, I hope you took your gopro.  Had a blast putting down the laps with you Friday!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh i wish i didn't miss the weekend

next time, i'm gonna marry a girl born in winter. what was i thinking? lol (kidding honey, put the sword down)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh i wish i didn't miss the weekend

next time, i'm gonna marry a girl born in winter. what was i thinking? lol (kidding honey, put the sword down)

You can make up for it by coming to Grattan August 24th and 25th!

I had a blast running Friday night and Saturday as well even though it rained. It was nice to actually have a track day I didnt have to cut short do to engine problems. Sounds like for the most part a good time was had by all on Sunday. Wish I could have been there. But I did have a great time in Sunday playing music from the top of a house boat on the river drinking all day and looking at boobies.... Lots of boobies! Can't wait for the Next Nelson Event!

Brandon I have decided to keep the bar of soap I let you use and will cherish it forever.

Pics of said bOObies or it never happen !

Overall I had a good weekend. It was just nice to be back at the track with all you guys. The bike is at least rideable now, but I just can't get comfortable enough on it to ride at the pace I was last year. Not sure if this is more bike setup problems or just a mental issue. We'll see, I'm just gonna keep riding and tweaking the bike. Congrats to all on a solid weekend. Its all about being with good people participating in the sport we love. And sometimes its a love/hate relationship.

Knowing there is a bike up your ass the whole 2nd half of the 20 minute helps keep you motivated, doesnt it?   

You and Nick both seemed to know exactly when and where I had closing speed to make a pass and drift over enough to make me uncomfortable. 

Ron, I hope you took your gopro.  Had a blast putting down the laps with you Friday!

It's call racing.  :D  Once I knew you were there I kind of sort of maybe made it a little difficult for you to get around me.  At least Nick was quick to get around for you. :lol:

Overall I had a good weekend. It was just nice to be back at the track with all you guys. The bike is at least rideable now, but I just can't get comfortable enough on it to ride at the pace I was last year. Not sure if this is more bike setup problems or just a mental issue. We'll see, I'm just gonna keep riding and tweaking the bike. Congrats to all on a solid weekend. Its all about being with good people participating in the sport we love. And sometimes its a love/hate relationship.

If it helps at all, I'll have Cox come up and turn some wrenches and then blow you before each race.  I know it helped me a lot on Saturdays.   :D

It was good to see you roll in on Sun. morning though.  I wasn't sure you were actually coming out.

Edited by r1crusher

It's call racing.   :D  Once I knew you were there I kind of sort of maybe made it a little difficult for you to get around me.  At least Nick was quick to get around for you. :lol:

Next time I'll have to make sure you only realize I'm there as I'm going by  :hungry: 

Nick actually seemed to take longer, because I had to watch Craig pull away as I tried to find a spot to get past and make it stick.

Edit: I'll be uploading the first half of the 40 because there is some good video; second half is just me riding around and a bit of sliding in the carousel.

Edited by RHill

I want to be baller enough to be in first by a 4-5 seconds and pop a wheelie down the front straight. 

Very nicely done. Great job racers. I'll someday be at that level to join in on the festivities on Sunday.

Edited by ludwb675