Motoseries July 27-28

blue03636

I'm coming Saturday and bringing a track newb with me. Since Jinu can't make it I had to find a new 675 buddy to bring with me. Also I'll be helping coach novice Saturday, I guess a lot of the regulars aren't gonna make it so Todd needs help. Racing the 600 sprints and the 20, possibly the 750 if all you guys are doing it just so I can hang with the cool kids.

Anyone up for some food at Seans or whatever it's called?

I'm in.

If the above is true, this is the way mine sits right now:  7mm of additional fork showing over the triple (means front end should be sitting 3mm higher than stock).  10mm of ride height added to rear shock (means rear of bike should be sitting 10mm higher than stock).  So basically I'v added 7mm of ass end height over what was the stock geometry.  I hope this is close. 

7mm of fork tube showing above the triple means you LOWERED the front 7mm, not raised it.

7mm of fork tube showing above the triple means you LOWERED the front 7mm, not raised it.

But because of the internals he has the forks are now 10mm longer than stock, so he is still up 3mm higher overall.

Edited by TRMN8TR

HAHA I kinda do wonder how many Ron can run through this season.  I mean he is pretty on par with Biaggi, or I think he is?

you know you are only suppose to charge it every three months if you aren't using it.

I'm a shape....round.

I was exhausted after the 20 min, but at the same time my second fastest lap was the last one. It probably isn't a great idea, but I was planning on running it. I'm going to bring my wheel chock, because I guarantee I wont have the energy to put the bike on a rear stand after 40 minutes straight track time.

I'm a shape....round.

I was exhausted after the 20 min, but at the same time my second fastest lap was the last one. It probably isn't a great idea, but I was planning on running it. I'm going to bring my wheel chock, because I guarantee I wont have the energy to put the bike on a rear stand after 40 minutes straight track time.

Thats how I always am in the 20.  My fastest laps are usually towards the end.  I think because I know I've rode well enough to push it harder and I do.  Then usually have a few slides in 12/13/front straight on the front or rear and am like oh maybe I shouldn't push quite that hard.  I mean I've seen 1-2 second differences lol.

• Upvote 1

John just fucking said "ew." Jesus christ you sound like my girlfriend.

Also, the bike felt fucking spectacular tonight! So stoked to be back at it!

Ewww(Mr Slave voice from South Park), that's how I roll.  What'd you do, start it up and sit on it while it rumbled a little?  God knows you didn't actually turn a lap ;)