Motoseries July 27-28

blue03636

Tons of crashes in the 600 Expert class this weekend.  Had my first off in 2.5 years while leading 600 SB race 2.

Brandon your luck hasn't been all that great this year.  Ryan has crashed 2-3 times this year as well.  I hope to not add to my total.  Hopefully most of you guys will make the trip to Putnam. 

Jeff, just do one race before the end of the year you won't regret it.

Steve you did good for a gimp. Get that knee sorted.

The photo's by Marty vagisil zx6r ran good today (just for you Steve), glad to get another trophy.

Thanks, and I am trying to. I hate using any excuses though.

And I am so looking into team shirts for you today.

I very much enjoyed being only one of two stiffs to get lapped in the 750GT.   :(  I did okay in the mini 20 and held up a couple OR guys (Nick and Ryan). :)

Being the other dude lapped in the 750 and the slower of the two, I will say this. What's worse than that? Not fucking racing.

Just glad to get out and finally race with everyone.

Matt buddy...I hope you get yourself sorted and back to your normal self.  It was tough watching you struggle yesterday but I know you'll figure it out.

Co-sign this. I was bummed to see Matt's truck headed over the bridge when it did.

Glad to see Brando come back okay also.  But get your ass to Harbor Freight and get a damn 38MM socket for your toolbox!!   :)

Sounds like an interesting weekend.  Talked to Craigypoo last night quite a bit, he was still ecstactic over his times and was good to finally hear that back in his voice.  Normally something else is in his mouth when I see him, but was nice to hear.

Brandon, I hurt for you man, I hope you get things back together and get a good weekend in soon.  I did however hear your brother was there, enjoying himself, and was doing much better.  So in the end, the weekend was still a good one for you and the family and I think we all know that's what matters.  The bike can be fixed, but sounds like having your brother there was good for him too.

Taft sucks you had an off, I hadn't heard that, glad youre okay and heard you were still flying.

Hollywoody, I love you.  Let's get together and drown your sorrows away with beers at the Elevator soon, maybe Murse will come too.  Plus once my kid gets here guessing my life ends and no Vator for a while lol.  But for real, let's all get together sometime, I'll get Cox to come.

Murse, heard you were super smooth, well something like that.

I also heard all the newbies who did race school, raced, etc. were doing really well.  Time's are coming around, but more importantly sounded like everyone was consistant and safe.  I miss all you guys and wish I was out there with you again. 

Tons of crashes in the 600 Expert class this weekend.  Had my first off in 2.5 years while leading 600 SB race 2.

Brandon your luck hasn't been all that great this year.  Ryan has crashed 2-3 times this year as well.  I hope to not add to my total.  Hopefully most of you guys will make the trip to Putnam. 

We were standing by the wall on the front straight and saw you're low speed lowside in T1.  Sucks you had to wait to get back to the bike and get back in the race.

EDIT:  I loved the re-tech though.  :lol:

Edited by r1crusher

Sounds like an interesting weekend.  Talked to Craigypoo last night quite a bit, he was still ecstactic over his times and was good to finally hear that back in his voice.  Normally something else is in his mouth when I see him, but was nice to hear.

I was stoked he was getting times quick enough to run further up front.  Dropping several seconds like that is huge.

Now if he's slow down long enough to give us slower schleps a few tows to help us out.

We were standing by the wall on the front straight and saw you're low speed lowside in T1.  Sucks you had to wait to get back to the bike and get back in the race.

EDIT:  I loved the re-tech though.   :lol:

Super slow crash in Turn 13.  Slowest crash I have ever had.  I got lazy and didn't pick up the throttle when I should have.  I think over 120 race laps plus probably another 100+ track day laps was too much for the front tire too.  I only had a small bit of rash on the exhaust can and frame slider.  Nothing else was touched.  Jeff at the flag tower was surprised that there was no damage.  What is ironic, I ordered a full exhaust last week and it will be here tomorrow.  Karma for the exhaust.  Too bad I was going to sell the slip-on this week to recoup some of the full exhaust cost.  Guess I will keep it as a spare can now.

Ya my last 2 years were pretty crash-free. Not sure what's going on this season, but I gotta get it figured out. The 2 times I went down that I lost the front, it just had no feel and I didn't know it was coming.

As far as Putnam I know I want to make it out. I've had Friday scheduled off of work for awhile now so I can get an early start to head out there. Never been to the track so I'll need to get as much practice in as possible.

Ya my last 2 years were pretty crash-free. Not sure what's going on this season, but I gotta get it figured out. The 2 times I went down that I lost the front, it just had no feel and I didn't know it was coming.

As far as Putnam I know I want to make it out. I've had Friday scheduled off of work for awhile now so I can get an early start to head out there. Never been to the track so I'll need to get as much practice in as possible.

No front end feel for me either, but it is getting better every weekend after some small tweaks.

Look me up at Putnam.  I have tons of laps there.  Just don't crash like Murse before the end of the first lap of the first session.

Super slow crash in Turn 13.  Slowest crash I have ever had.  I got lazy and didn't pick up the throttle when I should have.  I think over 120 race laps plus probably another 100+ track day laps was too much for the front tire too.  I only had a small bit of rash on the exhaust can and frame slider.  Nothing else was touched.  Jeff at the flag tower was surprised that there was no damage.  What is ironic, I ordered a full exhaust last week and it will be here tomorrow.  Karma for the exhaust.  Too bad I was going to sell the slip-on this week to recoup some of the full exhaust cost.  Guess I will keep it as a spare can now.

Sorry...you're right.  I didn't hit that "3" key but I meant 13.  It didn't look dramatic at all, just a little spin on the side.  You didn't look to happy when you right hopped up.  :lol:

All I know is Steve better pay me for my tires or I will make his right knee look like his left.  :p

Don't worry. You'll be whole by Grattan.

You'll have to take a number and get line.

Don't worry. You're pie hole will be filled with my cock (again) by Grattan.

Who says you won't anyway. I know you are still itching to stuff me in the kink at Nelson. My guess is that's your form of rookie hazing. 

my first year hazing in the kink came compliments of Robert Jensen the weekend he set the track record (1:06.22 IIRC), I was on a scrub lap on my SV and he came BLISTERING by me on the outside in the kink on his 1000.... literally almost knocked me off the bike. that is a fuuuun corner, kink, whatever, haha. just remember "open thrattle facking poooosy" lmao

that is a fuuuun corner, kink, whatever, haha. just remember "open thrattle facking poooosy" lmao

QFT!!  But alas, I'm still a pooosy.  I was going quicker through there as the race went on but not stretching the throttle cables like some crazy fuckers.